User Tag List

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: [Windows Phone] Freezing on game resume

Clicker Multimedia Fusion 2 DeveloperiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I have finally managed to install a working configuration of XNA on my Windows 8 machine, so I have found and corrected the problem.
    Yves is on holidays this week, so we cannot produce a normal installer. So please download the file :
    www.clickteam.com/francois/RuntimeXNA.zip
    And copy it into your data\runtime\XNA\Phone directory (make a copy of the old file first, one never knows)
    It works on my phone. Please tell me if it also does on yours.
    Sorry for the time it has taken to correct the problem.

Francois

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleXNA Export Module
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The file of your link is a Visual Studio project, not a MMF2 file! I don't understand what you want us to do with it...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    As I said in my previous post, just copy the file to replace the RuntimeXNA.zip file in your data\runtime\XNA\Phone directory. And yes, it is a Visual Studio project, exactly the copy of the project I have on my machine, and which is the source of the runtime. I use it as a template for creating XNA builds.
    So everything is right. Just dont open the zip!

Clicker Multimedia Fusion 2 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export Module
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes this is working! thanks so much Fancois! working for me on my Lumia 920 (Windows Phone 8) and not only does it fix the freezing issue but adds FAS to game does not reset! so happy, lots of Windows Phone games coming soon from Leuvsion

Clicker Multimedia Fusion 2 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export Module
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    hmm, all is working good on my windows phone 8 device, but on my windows phone 7.5 I get a

"the configuration data for this product is Corrupt. Contact your support personnel." on SDK 7.1 or

"connection to the device failed. For connecting to Windows Phone 8 device - deployment failed because no Windows Phone 8 phone was detected. Make sure a phone is connected and powered on. For Windows Phone 7 device - The configuration data for this product is corrupt. Contact you support personnel" on SDK 8.0 (works build to Windows Phone 8)

Was you able to build to Windows Phone 7.x? do you think this is my PC/SDK setup?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleXNA Export Module
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Francois View Post
    As I said in my previous post, just copy the file to replace the RuntimeXNA.zip file in your data\runtime\XNA\Phone directory. And yes, it is a Visual Studio project, exactly the copy of the project I have on my machine, and which is the source of the runtime. I use it as a template for creating XNA builds.
    So everything is right. Just dont open the zip!
    Oh! Okay! All right, i'll test that now !

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It works fine on my windows phone 7.8!!! Finally, FAS support!!!

Something strange, when i set my game in pause and leave it with FAS function then go back to it, the music that was paused is played while the game is still in pause.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    what SDK are you using dobermann? you on 7, 7.1 or 8?

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I use 7.1 on Windows 7.

[edit]
    I've fixed the sound paused bug with the "app has been reactivated" condition but it needs a real fix, it's not normal to have to add this condition.

[edit]
    To simulate the bug, just make an app that play a music at start, then set a function like "a touch has occured" (or something else) to "pause all sounds". Then use FAS. When you'll go back to the app, the music will resume. Annoying!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    This is an annying problem to correct : I'll have to add an extra flag in the sounds to indicate that thesounds have been paused manually. Well...

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast