User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: How to create Highscore Object at center of window

Clicker Multimedia Fusion 2 DeveloperiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How to create Highscore Object at center of window

Hi

I have a 2000x2000 Frame where it is possible for the user to scroll inside the Frame.

My problem is, i want a 'Hiscore Object' to be created at the center of the window when SPACE is pressed.

Is this possible?
    How can i do this?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't know what the people do....and if this method is not the better method...but what I do is:

See the attach file...

Best regards
    Attached files Attached files

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Using this method you just need to set the counter value BEFORE the user press space...this is easy to do

Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for posting an Example Paobrasil
    But i think the problem is being missunderstood

- I have a 2000x2000 Frame
    - The User can scroll around the 2000x2000 Frame
    - When the User presses SPACE, a Hiscore Object should be created at the center of the Window ( not the Frame )

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export Module

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think you can do it just setting the object at the then center of the frame (Whatever you want to be shown).
    In RunTime Optios > Scrolling Options >> UN-click Follow the frame.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Crls View Post
    I think you can do it just setting the object at the then center of the frame (Whatever you want to be shown).
    In RunTime Optios > Scrolling Options >> UN-click Follow the frame.
    The Hiscore Object doesnt have this option, it only has 'create at start' and 'create before fade in transition' under 'Runtime options'.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleMac Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I remember having this same problem before, I did come up with a solution, give me a few min to dig it up from my files and I'll post it for you

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleMac Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This worked for me,
    You need to reference the X and Y Pos of the High Score Object to the top left of the frame
    Make an Always condition and set the Horizontal Position and Vertical Position of the High Score Object as follow:

*Always
    - Set Horizontal Position > X Left Frame+((X Right Frame-X Left Frame)/2)-((X Right( "Hi-Score" )-X Left( "Hi-Score" ))/2)
    - Set Vertical Position > Y Top Frame+((Y Bottom Frame-Y Top Frame)/2)-((Y Bottom( "Hi-Score" )-Y Top( "Hi-Score" ))/2)

By doing it this way it dosen't matter the size of the HighScore Object or what size you make the frame as it will adjust accordingly. See the example
    Attached files Attached files

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by gerald999 View Post
    This worked for me,
    You need to reference the X and Y Pos of the High Score Object to the top left of the frame
    Make an Always condition and set the Horizontal Position and Vertical Position of the High Score Object as follow:

*Always
    - Set Horizontal Position > X Left Frame+((X Right Frame-X Left Frame)/2)-((X Right( "Hi-Score" )-X Left( "Hi-Score" ))/2)
    - Set Vertical Position > Y Top Frame+((Y Bottom Frame-Y Top Frame)/2)-((Y Bottom( "Hi-Score" )-Y Top( "Hi-Score" ))/2)

By doing it this way it dosen't matter the size of the HighScore Object or what size you make the frame as it will adjust accordingly. See the example
    Your solution does not work in Flash mode:
    https://dl.dropbox.com/u/3537859/Center_HiScore.html

It seems like the 'Hiscore Object' does not want to leave the boundaries of the initial top-left window area of the Frame Editor when you try to reposition it.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes, I see that now.
    I should of tried it in Flash before I posted it.
    I really don't understand why it does not work in flash, I know flash has limitations but I don't understand this one?
    I would really like to know why it won't work.....anybody know the reason?.....Francois? Stephen?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast