User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: How do I get a zip file to deliver to Apple?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export Module
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How do I get a zip file to deliver to Apple?

I am in the process of sending away my first app for review but I got stuck in the very last step. I am following this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...oUKa9RE#t=439s

As you can see he is opening the folder you get after building the app and have 3 files in there, but I only have the two other files, I never get a zip file when I build? Do anyone know what I should do?

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    You shouldn't be uploading a zip, the easiest method is to do it all in the xcode tool, Archive your project then use the same button you use to make ad-hoc builds but instead select the option that will transmit your build to Apple, this will handle all of it for you. You have to first make sure you have online in your Apple account created a new project to receive the files.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export Module
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kisguri View Post
    You shouldn't be uploading a zip, the easiest method is to do it all in the xcode tool, Archive your project then use the same button you use to make ad-hoc builds but instead select the option that will transmit your build to Apple, this will handle all of it for you. You have to first make sure you have online in your Apple account created a new project to receive the files.
    Hmm where is this button? When I test my app on my ipod I normally just go up in the menu to product-build and then I go into the folder and transfer the file to my ipod. I don't see any option to send it to Apple?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperiOS Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There's a App Loader tools that you can download from iOS Dev Center.

I believe these guides are what you're looking for.

Distribute Your App
    Using Application Loader
    https://itunesconnect.apple.com/docs...tionLoader.pdf

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SiXX View Post
    There's a App Loader tools that you can download from iOS Dev Center.

I believe these guides are what you're looking for.

Distribute Your App
    Using Application Loader
    https://itunesconnect.apple.com/docs...tionLoader.pdf
    Yes it is the App Loader he is using in the tutorial video i linked: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=L3XXoUKa9RE

But the problem is that he have a zip file he uploads through the App Loader but I never get any zip file when I build my project :/

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleMac Export ModuleUnicode Add-on
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Outcast - In early versions of Xcode you had to zip the file manually. In XCode you should be able to select the app in the Product folder and right click for pop-up menu and choose Show in Finder. Then zip that file.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by AyreGuitar View Post
    Outcast - In early versions of Xcode you had to zip the file manually. In XCode you should be able to select the app in the Product folder and right click for pop-up menu and choose Show in Finder. Then zip that file.
    What file should I zip? There are some submaps in the product folder :MacPic.jpg

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You are not in Xcode...it's inside of Xcode.....

But it's toooo much better to send you app via Xcode....I think you should do via Xcode

Best regards

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by paobrasil View Post
    You are not in Xcode...it's inside of Xcode.....

But it's toooo much better to send you app via Xcode....I think you should do via Xcode

Best regards
    But how do I send it from inside Xcode?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export Module

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How do I get a zip file to deliver to Apple?

Organizer?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast