User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Creating object from mouse pointer....

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Creating object from mouse pointer....

Hi, I've tried everything! What I'm tryng to do is create smoke particles from the mouse pointer/object attached to the mouse pointer. I have my object always set to X/Y to mouse. I want the particles to be created only when the mouse is moving. Anyone now how I can get this done? Flash game.
    Thank you...

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleMac Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If I'm not mistaken there is always a slight lag between the object and the mouse when you set an object to the mouse X and Y pos.
    So in theory wouldn't it work if you made an event to detect when the mouse pos is not the same as your objects pos. When the mouse is not moving the object and the mouse will be at the same pos but as soon as the mouse is moved they are not.
    I can't try this myself right now but....
    *Xpos (object) is different than Xpos (mouse)
    -Create particles

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'll give that a try. EDIT: Didn't work. Hmmm,..driving me nuts over here!

No Products Registered

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    what if you use the >user away from computer< in the timer set it to one second just, a stab in the dark though as i don't really know how to use MMF2

um thought id add so set 1 second as the condition and the action would be to stop making the smoke as i don't know how your making it, id look at your MFA if you want i might be able to mess about with it, i might not get it sorted but you never know another mind that thinks along different lines might just help and id be happy to at least look at it for you

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ok, I have a cross hair that is attached to the mouse pointer in my shooter. The cross hair has static movement and when I move the mouse I want the particles to happen, but when I stop moving it I want them to stop. I really don't think this is possible with a flash game or any for that matter. I even went as far as setting the cross hair to have bounce movment and check it for a speed increase over a certain value and no good either.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleMac Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I know I can get this to work for you, when I get home from work ill make you an example.

No Products Registered

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If you don't mind using an extension here is what I could come up with, I tested it and it worked.
    You are going to need mouse object.
    Distance mouse rolled> 1
    then trigger any action you like.
    I hope it can solve your problem.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Maybe one of these will give you some ideas:
    3 slightly different ways (and yes it works in flash)
    Attached files Attached files

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export Module
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    thanks gerald999, it's good start for reflexion

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by gerald999 View Post
    Maybe one of these will give you some ideas:
    3 slightly different ways (and yes it works in flash)
    I think this is it! Thank you. The only thing I need to change in my game is the always event that holds the active to the mouse. The slight delay of 0.3 secs does it!
    Thanks again!!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast