(Will pay you) need this MFA made to work in fastloops

Welcome to our brand new Clickteam Community Hub! We hope you will enjoy using the new features, which we will be further expanding in the coming months.

A few features including Passport are unavailable initially whilst we monitor stability of the new platform, we hope to bring these online very soon. Small issues will crop up following the import from our old system, including some message formatting, translation accuracy and other things.

Thank you for your patience whilst we've worked on this and we look forward to more exciting community developments soon!

Clickteam.
  • hello all and anyone, i will pay you to help me fix this issue, i made this boomerang MFA now all im stuck on is the fact that when you shoot at the hitmark because of the speed the boomerang is moving at 50 pixels at a time, it will then miss if iv got the hitmark not at every 50 , im told i need to put this all in fastloops but iv not been able to figure it out due to how it moves the boomerang, so PM me with the price you would want to fix this

or if you need more info let me know here's the MFA iv got so far with

• ok someone is looking at this at the moment, i was going to remove the post but the forum is not set to let you delete, so will leave it here for now and edit this bit if needed :) thanks for all that looked for now.

• I haven't seen the code but I think I know what the problem is. Maybe you want to try to fix it.

Instead of moving your boomerang 50 pixels at the time you should make the boomerang do 50 loops like these:

On each loop you will do 2 things: 1) make the boomerang move only 1 pixel 2) check for collisions

That way your boomerang will move one pixel at the time and check for collisions, but will do it really fast. The other way it would move in 50 pixel increments possibly jumping over smaller objects.

Hope that helps, if not I'll check the code :)

• hi oruga, ye iv been trying to get it right but cant, attached is 3 different ways first is with no fastloops second is with fastloops and third is with the move safley 2 object, i got further than before, now i only need it to do one more thing, the boomerang should not hit the BadGuy if the BadGuy is past the HitMark, i tried the method of have it check to see if the HitMark is on the BadGuy but then that only kills the BadGuy when the HitMark is on him and wont kill the BadGuy if it hits the BadGuy on the way to the HitMark

so i need the boomerang to not hit the BadGuy if he's past the HitMark, but still hit the BadGuy if the boomerang is on the way to the HitMark.

id rather you not use the move safely 2 object because in my example attached it makes it crash the runtime

i got $50 USD for this and will be wanting more help as soon as im stuck on something that's not easy to fix, there will be plenty more of them im sure

• ye that about it, it should also kill anything it touches on the way or on the way back as well if possible, but not hit anything that's past the hitmark unless its realy close like a few pixels away then i dont mind it hiting past the hitmark.
    need to travel fast as well, i think if you redo me fastloops one to make it travel at one pixel and 50 loops it would work but when i did that it still travels at 50 pixels ago so i must be doing it wrong, i can do it if i use just up and down or left and right to fire the boomerang but thats no good as the badguy could be any where on the screen so needs to be 360 direction and thats where the problem is as under the boomerang when you set it cos a sin stuff it only lets you do a * speed at the end or if you put nothing at the end it still dont work.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!