User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Border Color -> Border Pattern?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleMac Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanx, Danny,

I wonder if it would be possible for something like this to be implemented into the Ultimate FullScreen Ext. by Ultimate Walrus....hmmm?
    Ill ask him

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export Module

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That would be an excellent addition to Ultimate FullScreen! Keep me posted, if he would be willing to develop something like this

Clicker Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleUnicode Add-on
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was working on an extension that does exactly this, called EdgeDraw.
    Unfortunately there is no way to draw to the border without creating new display windows that overlap them (confirmed by François via email). Hence the extension took too long to make and was cancelled by the guy funding it (Pharanygitis). I was about a quarter of the way through it as it is now.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleMac Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Phi View Post
    I was working on an extension that does exactly this, called EdgeDraw.
    Unfortunately there is no way to draw to the border without creating new display windows that overlap them (confirmed by François via email). Hence the extension took too long to make and was cancelled by the guy funding it (Pharanygitis). I was about a quarter of the way through it as it is now.
    Very interesting,
    So what it take to have Edgedraw completed

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2