Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: SWF TEXT

Clicker Fusion 2.5SWF Export Module

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Angry SWF TEXT

Hello all, i would like to know how to make a text editor who can load a text file from a url inside the text editor, ITS NO SOLUTION for a scrollbar, the editor object DONT WORK in swf mode, so somes people told me to do the crollbar with active objects...others told me complicated ways to do that...

Someone Know a real solution to this incredible and stupid problem???

stupid why??? because we are in 2012 and its impossible to make a text editor SWF with MMF2....so yes its a stupid problem.

Thanks

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleSWF Export Module

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well actually we are in 2013

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    yes sorry im too nervous about that....impossible to make a text editor with MULTIMEDIA FUSION 2???? SORRY WHAT??????? MULTIMEDIA????? stop jokes please... i think im going to start seriously to learn how to do that by myself with macromedia director...

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleMac Export Module
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's 2013, and there's no need for all of the capital letters and question marks...

Anyway, it's a limitation of the exporter; edit boxes use text fields in Flash, which do not support scrollbars:
    Quote Originally Posted by Francois View Post
    The edit box object uses textfields, and textfields do not have scroll bars.
    As you have said, you would have to make a custom scrollbar for the edit box.

There's an article and example about custom scrollbars: http://community.clickteam.com/showthread.php?t=46361
    There's an example here: http://community.clickteam.com/showthread.php?t=72147
    There's a slide bar widget here: http://community.clickteam.com/showthread.php?t=54493 (could be adapted to be a scroll bar)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i ssdont understand why the clickteam develop because YES that extension was made by the clickteam, why he develop extensions who are INCOMPATIBLE in SWF mode and when you download EXTENSIONS with the extensionview, if you select FLASH SWF, the EDIT BOX is INSIDE.

ITS WRONG this extension is NOT COMPATIBLE SWF AT ALL. i tested verything...before developers and others people told me not its incompatible, why that kind of extensions is ont teh swf list...

ALSO need maybe to clear UPDATE the extension viewer, and why not to make a LIST for the users, of each extension wich one work under wich runtime etc... its so many BUGS to correct in mmf2 and what?? no, the team has started working on mmf3 to forgot her old baby mmf2 who is too unstable.....

slliderbar its INCOMPATIBLE IN SWF MODE TOO...

I try the custombar, looks like it works, but im f...nervous about how it workd with the clickteam, never get a solution if you ask for update or a correction THINK 2years...because i promess i asked in 2010 and in 2011 NO SOLUTIONS, NO UPDATES...thanks thanks thanks i thinks its more easy to believe in GOD.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleMac Export Module
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There's a reason for everything, and it's simply not possible to cram every feature of every extension into every exporter. Clickteam do their best.

The extension is compatible with the SWF exporter; it's just the scrollbar that isn't.

You have been offered several threads as solutions to the lack of a scrollbar, but you seem to be to ignorant to use the information that's been given to you.

They're still working hard on MMF2. New builds with bug fixes and minor features are being released, as well as the new exporters (Android and HTML5 are coming up at some point in the future). If you find a bug, report it in this forum.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    common guys i understand clickteam is workin, you know how many hours i work per day, i work 20h day, 12years...so dont tell me what workings mean...

Now when i sais i have asked YES i have asked MANY TIMES for solutions to problems in mmf2 and after 3 years nothing and whats allways the respons????? "where goingt to think to that and i put that on my todolist" 3years latter.....nothing of course (logical) and what people ear, the tearm are focus now on mmf3 ooooh f.... thanks guy for your honesty, he want to kill her terrible baby mmf2.

No i dont ignore the thread, im reading t and testing, but lot of files, and solutions dont work.

MULTIMEDIA FUSION its suposed to be a MULTIMEDIA TOOL made for making MULTIMEDIA SOFTWARES or GAMES, well if in 2013 we CANT MAKE A SWF TEXT EDITOR...what the hell???
    other procedure, its allways the users who find solutions, allways, and the clickteam dont use that kind of ideas to implement that in mmf2 or simply correct the numerous BUGS inside mmf2 WHY THEY ARE FOCUSING IN MMF3 please FIRST FINISH THIS SOFTWARE...

"If you find a bug, report it in this forum" i asked so many times... why why why why why why...i have to repost again and again again again again again..

"The extension is compatible with the SWF exporter; it's just the scrollbar that isn't." so what he develop an extension who is working in SWF with FUNCTIONS who doent work in swf????? its completly crazy, WHY HE DONT DEVELOP AN EXTENSION wo is REALLY compatible, when you develop something for exe, or swf or others...you think ok this is workinf this too, when i see the editor object it looks like a copy and paste from a windows library without corrections or updates, the clickteam develop an extension wo is compatible in SWF MODE but the functions are INCOMPATIBLE????

WHERE IS THE LOGIC BEHIND THAT???

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How long you work per day is irrelevant. The bottom line is that Clickteam are still working on MMF2, and that is currently (as far as I know) their primary focus.

The examples won't work on their own - you have to use your own knowledge, and the knowledge you gain from the examples to make it work with the edit box.

Yes, you're quite right, MMF2 is a program that can make both applications and games. You can, in-fact, make an SWF text editor with MMF2, you just have to make some custom functions like the scrollbar for the edit box.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    yeah but in a case of a "text editor" any text edotr has a scollbar, its like if we are back in time in 1975 with telex systems, perforated cards etc, we are talking about a sofwtare in 2013 where its IMPOSSIBLE to make a text editor, a NORMAL TEXT EDITOR, with scrollbar etc...

i was never thinking somethibg like that was possible with mmf2...

and the only solution is to create complicated made by hand scrollbars???? and after that i have to make the functions compatible with the text editor with x-yz values or others and etc etc???

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    What we need is clear and easy problem reports and feature requests.

We can then look into the report and see if there is something we can do about it or just pop up a warning that this is unsupported by this object in this runtime.
    Then at least you know its not suppose to work and would have to look at other options for your desire function.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast