User Tag List

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: ChartBoost Control Object

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This looks fantastic.

The website says "Get more users or make more money with your games. "

Has it helped your games in these ways? it would be great to hear some experiences

Note: I am more interested in getting users than ads

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I am very pleased with ChartBoost. I have posted my results with it some time ago: http://community.clickteam.com/threads/73794-ChartBoost?p=577374&viewfull=1#post577374

I have not used ChartBoost to promote my own apps, but I will surely try it in the future.

Clicker Multimedia Fusion 2 DeveloperiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    CB is really cool, by far the best ad service I know. Don't forget to optimize regularly to get rid of ads which don't appeal your game's audience. I'm running a separate campaign for each game to maximize efficiency. Which means there's some work involved if you have many games. But it should be worth the effort.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export Module

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What is the "compaign" you should use if you want to add adverts to your game (and make money of them?).

I'm thinking of making a free ad supported version of my game as when it went free for a day it did well.

also, does it require IOS 5? or 4.3 ok?

Clicker Multimedia Fusion 2 DeveloperiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You want to publish ads in your app, so a publishing campaign is what you need. Not sure about the IOS version, I'm targetting 5.0

Clicker Multimedia Fusion 2 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleXNA Export Module

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Very nice extension . thanks you so much . Charboost work also with Android . Will you make the Android version in the future ? i can in this case provide financial help.

Thibault

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleXNA Export Module
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I hope to, I am super busy with Angry Video Game Nerd Adventures at the moment but I hope to take the time to learn the required Java and how to build Android extensions soon.

Clicker Multimedia Fusion 2iOS Export Module

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for your extension. Very easy to use. I will donate when my game will on AppStore and start earning some cash.

Hoping to see a android version soon. If I can help (beta test ...)

Regards.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's awesome that you are making the AVGN game ^^ i saw it on the show and thought it looked amazing, had no idea it was an mmf game.

Anyway, we REALLY need the chartboost extension for android, i am holding off releasing new games until i can use it, because admob is not making me any money at all.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleMac Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think, like you, suddenly Fernado Fivolo can help us with this extension, I think ever offered, but Sam said that the was going to do. Admob does not pay well definitely!

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast