User Tag List

Thread: Fiverr.com advertising results

Clicker

Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Fiverr.com advertising results

I visited fiverr.com and paid $5 to a few different people who advertised that they would post my app to 10-50k twitter/facebook followers. One site even said they would list my app on their app site. Well, the link I used which was advertised to almost 100k people provided 43 visits and 0 purchases. Just thought I'd share for anyone who was debating on using the site.

Clicker Multimedia Fusion 2 DeveloperiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Haven't checked all advertising options there, but was considering to give it a try, too. Thanks for sharing, I'll add more info when I use it.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleXNA Export Module
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Be wary of these. Often these are people who have bought their Twitter followers or belong to a 'followback' network which exists purely to get followers, meaning the people actually following them aren't very likely reading what they are tweeting, but rather are just collecting followers themselves to similarly sell tweets.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleMac Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export Module
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I smell scam!

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    It's not a scam per se, it's exactly what it says on the tin; you get what you pay for.

Nobody can provide you with tangible results for $5 it is as simple as that, if they're offering to then they're using an automated system with just a click of a button or something along those lines. Don't get me wrong, there is some good stuff on Fiverr, however just remember the old saying... "If it seems too good to be true..."

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperiOS Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Never heard of the site. I thought it is not so popular then.

Good luck on your next promotion.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperiOS Export Module

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I use Fiverr, I actually sell there (I draw cartoons). but yeah, twitter gigs there are all bots, so don't bother with that kind of stuff.