User Tag List

Thread: Active picture : Problem with far of the frame inactivation

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleMac Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Angry Active picture : Problem with far of the frame inactivation

Few month ago, I converted my editor to MMFusion 2 to enjoy of all the news interestings features but I've a problem with the inexistant option "Inactivate if far of frame" of the Active pictures. It seem to all active picture have a by default this option activate but not configurable...

The problem happen when I draw a very large selection scare that overlap the objects to select. When I release my selection, All the active picture object not visible ignore the selection.
    I don't want to convert all my Active picture lines into Normal active object to correct this unwanted behavior.

There is a simple workaround to detect when active picture are overlaping my selection scare even if they are out of the current screen position ?
    You can add the feature to the active picture object in the next build ?

Thank for help

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleMac Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    up ?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    I.L.T.D.O.I.R (I.L.T.D.O.I.R's Location: The Dimension Of Infinite Recursion)
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think nobody has answered because nobody knows the answer. Some people might not understand what you are asking, anyway, which just makes it harder for someone to answer...

No Products Registered

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't seem to be able to reproduce your issue. But I don't actually have any ActivePicture "too far from frame". Can you upload example of how you are doing things? You can check how I did it in the example bellow and maybe it can help.
    Attached files Attached files

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    I.L.T.D.O.I.R (I.L.T.D.O.I.R's Location: The Dimension Of Infinite Recursion)
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is fixed in the latest beta version of MMF2, from the sounds of things.