User Tag List

Thread: [RC5] Can't change blending effect

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleXNA Export Module
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[RC5] Can't change blending effect

Here's one! Just spotted it. I can't change the ink effect at runtime (if blending effects are supported?). I have my enemy objects set to change to monochrome and back several times (a sort of flashing effect) to indicate that they've been hit by the player, it works on PC and iOS but nothing happens on Android, the enemy remains its normal colours.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleMac Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Do you have Open GL 2.0 enabled? The change to monochrome works, but when you return to normal doesn't work, I report this long ago!

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleXNA Export Module
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[RC5] Can't change blending effect

Yeah I have 2.0 enabled but for me it doesn't change to monochrome at all... :S

Does changing to any other ink effects work? I won't have time to test this until Monday.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleMac Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It is rare, to my works me perfectly. What does not work on Android is to return it to its natural state, with the command "set effect to none"

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    I just tested and can confirm it doesn't work in this RC.

It did work ~RC2 iirc as I released an app with it that shows it working...

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Half works because if you switch to monochrome object when you assign him, what does not work is a light effect in real time. Test this level of my game and you will appreciate it, enemies are colors and apply them the monochrome effect (works), when they destroyed should return to its natural state to make the explosion in colors. (it doesn't work).

https://www.dropbox.com/s/b0r0oq6b91...gerV35_RC5.apk

Clicker Multimedia Fusion 2 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleMac Export Module
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I can also confirm this. Changing to and from monochrome at runtime is not working for ES mode 1.1 or 2, otherwise RC5 is working beautifully.

Clicker Multimedia Fusion 2 DeveloperSWF Export Module

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sorry - I took the code for this action from the Java runtime, and it turned out to be just an empty routine. Fixed in RC6.