Looking for a mmf programmer to assist with Medical Quiz Project - Paid

Welcome to our brand new Clickteam Community Hub! We hope you will enjoy using the new features, which we will be further expanding in the coming months.

A few features including Passport are unavailable initially whilst we monitor stability of the new platform, we hope to bring these online very soon. Small issues will crop up following the import from our old system, including some message formatting, translation accuracy and other things.

Thank you for your patience whilst we've worked on this and we look forward to more exciting community developments soon!

Clickteam.
  • Hello there. I'm looking for somebody to assist in creating a quiz project. We have most of the components in place but i've been struggling with the last. Essentially what I need is a screen with a question and 5 answers (which is a read from an ini file). The answers are ranked in order of preference. For example a question might ask you to prioritise a series of tasks from most important to least important (most important at the top). The user should be able to drag a text box and drop it in one of five positions from top to bottom. Depending on where the user drops the text, the other answers will readjust their location (up or down) as appropriate.

After this the user with press a submit button and the answer will be submitted. A working example of this can we found here (you will have to enter your email address to access the questions) - Please login to see this link.

The question is designed for ios interface. If anyone would be willing to work with me i'd be grateful to hear from you. This work will be commission based.

Adrian Raudaschl

• Hi Adrian,
    Just for info I also put a note on our Facebook page your looking for some help.
    I am sure shortly you will have a lot of inquires about the work.

Thanks for offering up the job to the users - I am sure many of them will be interested.

Jeff

Please login to see this link.

• I'd love to help out! As soon as I get home tonight I'll take a look at your example and see what I can throw together as a mock up. Is it going to be an iOS app only, or PC and/or Android as well?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!