User Tag List

Thread: EditBox " AutoComplete " fonction...

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleMac Export Module
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

EditBox " AutoComplete " fonction...

hello, in my program I would like to create a system for automatic entry with Editbox. but I have a problem

I use an edit box and "String tokenizer"

when the client has entered the first 3 letters, my software guesses the word and ends.

until the all goes well, but the problem in that when the word is write, the cursor returns behind the word! the client can not continue to write. how to make the cursor returns to the front of the word?.

thx

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleMac Export Module
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    how??

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleMac Export ModuleUnicode Add-on
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hard to understand what you're trying to achieve. Perhaps upload an example file or screenshots of the problem.
    I don't think you can move the cursor in an EditBox, but surely you can simply set the EditBox text to "" so the user can type another 3 characters?
    Alternatively you could destroy and create your Edit Box again to get the cursor back to the front.
    Another option might be to create a fake EditBox on screen using a String object and use an Underline character for the cursor. Have the actual Edit Box off screen and use the Set Focus action when you want to allow the user to change the EditBox. Copy the text from the Edit Box into the String object and add the underline cursor in the correct place (you can alternate between underline and space characters to make it flash)
    Hope this helps!

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleMac Export ModuleUnicode Add-on
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sorry, I think I misunderstood your problem. So you want the cursor to go at the end of the Edit Box after changing the text (changing the text puts it back at the start)? Can't figure out a way to do this, sorry!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's not ideal, but you can use the Control X object to simulate a mouse click in the bottom right corner of the Edit Box after you've altered the text. I've attached an example file (requires Control Hope it helps!
    Attached files Attached files

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Mmmm Thx, I'll work on it!!!