User Tag List

Thread: Fade transition in Flash

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Fade transition in Flash

My idea is create a fade transition made in various blocks or similar

Is there anyway to get the fade transitions working on flash or will be supported in future? There is any extension to create easy fades in flash?

If not, what is the best way to create fades beetween frames in flash?

With my actual skills the idea is this:
    - Step1: Copy the frame 2 screen like an image to frame 1 in the last layer.
    - Step2: Create an event/s that erase the content in Frame 1 in all layers minus the last one(On is located the Frame 2 image)
    - Step3: And when the fade is completly done in Frame 1 and the image of a frame 2 is completly visible jump to frame 2

But i don't know really how to do the second step :S

Any example or tutorial? I see some fades examples in the Nivram web and in mmf2 but are the tipical Fade in-out with one color from an object and i want a "fade transition blocks", with dots or similar like in the StoryBoard editor.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Matriax View Post
    My idea is create a fade transition made in various blocks or similar

Is there anyway to get the fade transitions working on flash or will be supported in future? There is any extension to create easy fades in flash?

If not, what is the best way to create fades beetween frames in flash?

With my actual skills the idea is this:
    - Step1: Copy the frame 2 screen like an image to frame 1 in the last layer.
    - Step2: Create an event/s that erase the content in Frame 1 in all layers minus the last one(On is located the Frame 2 image)
    - Step3: And when the fade is completly done in Frame 1 and the image of a frame 2 is completly visible jump to frame 2

But i don't know really how to do the second step :S

Any example or tutorial? I see some fades examples in the Nivram web and in mmf2 but are the tipical Fade in-out with one color from an object and i want a "fade transition blocks", with dots or similar like in the StoryBoard editor.
    You can just create a black png layer at 10 percent opacity, 20 percent opacity, 30 percent opacity, etc. up to 100 and use a timer(s) to change frames. Delete them the same way to fade in and out. You may also be able to use just one png file and adjust the opacity, but I'm not sure if that works in Flash.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by redpandagames View Post
    You can just create a black png layer at 10 percent opacity, 20 percent opacity, 30 percent opacity, etc. up to 100 and use a timer(s) to change frames. Delete them the same way to fade in and out. You may also be able to use just one png file and adjust the opacity, but I'm not sure if that works in Flash.
    I can do a fade-in/FadeOut with a black .png, etc... but i want to create transitions like in the storyboard editor, as: "bands", "cell" , "door" and other type of transitions but i don't know exactly how to do this, and all the examples/tutorials i found are the typical fade-in/out using a black .png.

One of my ideas is these, a squares transition effect in diagonal showing the next frame:

Is this possible? How can i create my own transitions effects like this?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Matriax View Post
    I can do a fade-in/FadeOut with a black .png, etc... but i want to create transitions like in the storyboard editor, as: "bands", "cell" , "door" and other type of transitions but i don't know exactly how to do this, and all the examples/tutorials i found are the typical fade-in/out using a black .png.

One of my ideas is these, a squares transition effect in diagonal showing the next frame:

Is this possible? How can i create my own transitions effects like this?
    I see. Usually transitions are created as grey scale images, where pixels are deleted in order based on their RGB values. So, white would be deleted first and black last (or vice versa).

I'm not sure how to target pixels... If you don't have a lot of scenes, you could create the transitions in a graphics program first, then import the frames as active objects, but this would be space intensive. Sorry I couldn't be of more help.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by redpandagames View Post
    I see. Usually transitions are created as grey scale images, where pixels are deleted in order based on their RGB values. So, white would be deleted first and black last (or vice versa).

I'm not sure how to target pixels... If you don't have a lot of scenes, you could create the transitions in a graphics program first, then import the frames as active objects, but this would be space intensive. Sorry I couldn't be of more help.
    Yes, this was one of my ideas, create X frames of animation and apply to the image that i want to create the transition but for example the previous square effect will be more than 100 frames and a lot of work :S

Then, why the transitions are not supported in flash? There is no way to get the same transitions in desktop apllications working in flash or It's a money/time question?