User Tag List

Thread: App Released!! Big Will's Workout Timer!

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export Module

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

App Released!! Big Will's Workout Timer!

A buddy and I just released our Workout Timer app!! We've had the Beta in the Android store for quite a while now, and it has had over 5,000 downloads! It's the 19th search result when searching for "Workout Timer" (which is pretty good considering there are over 1,000 results)!

We've upgraded almost everything, and it feels like a professional timer app. I'm very proud of the work I've done here, and if need a good workout companion app, or would otherwise like to check it out, here's the link
    Download on Google Play

We also have a demo version out as well, if you want to try before you buy
    Demo version

Screenshots:

More screenshots

Let me know what you think of the App, and if you run in to any bugs!

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleMac Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I congratulate you for your app, I'm going to try.

Do I wanted to ask if you used in it the object Date & Time? I ask because it has a bug in the comparison to chrono.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export Module

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't for normal timer functions, instead I just create a Counter object and subtract 1 from it Every 1 Second (or in the case of my Stopwatch, Every 0.1 Seconds). This seems to keep time perfectly, even on older devices where the rest of the app is laggy

The only place I use the Date+Time Object is when you use the Stopwatch with the Lap Tracker function, it saves your Laps to a file which is named after the date and time you started the Stopwatch. I.E. if I started a stopwatch right now, tracked my laps and saved my lap data, it would be named "2/24 7:46"
    To do so, I just call the Data+Time Object fuction "Set date/time to now" and parse through the Date String to create the Lap Data name. This works fine for me!

You can see for yourself if you start a Stopwatch timer (not countdown) and activate the Lap Tracker, press the Lap button while it is running, and save your Lap Data

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleMac Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bipolar_Games View Post
    You can see for yourself if you start a Stopwatch timer (not countdown) and activate the Lap Tracker, press the Lap button while it is running, and save your Lap Data
    Right here is the bug in the countdown. By the way well resolved how to create your clock with timer, but as you say is a problem in old devices.

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    262 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Congratulations i will test the beta!!!
    Regards,

Fernando Vivolo

... new things are coming ...