User Tag List

Thread: Extensions that control mouse and keyboard

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleMac Export Module
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Extensions that control mouse and keyboard

Hello guys. I want to make a macro program that can detect onscreen things and control the mouse and keyboard accordingly. In order to do this I need some sort of pixel checker. I could check pixels individually but it would be better if I could somehow test entire images. Is this possible? Lastly, are there extensions that control the mouse and keyboard? Such as setting XY and then clicking/right clicking and then pressing keystrokes?
    Thanks!

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleMac Export Module

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi this might sound a bit pointless but at least a bit more reasuring lol. There ARE extensions to do ALl of the above because i once created a macro app that did alot of what you wanted. What specific extensions they were i cant remember, best would be to download the extenionView and install all extensions in this sort of category (control, mouse, keyboard ETC), surface extension can compare images, otherwise its quite striaght forward to do a comparison youself and output a % difference.

Andy

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleMac Export Module
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Great thanks for the advice! Im playing with the surface object. How easy is to set a tolerance for an image? Specifically I want to make a BOT for a 3d game but not every image is going to be the same. So if I have a base image can I compare it to something imperfect? For example a rock may not always look the same every time. Thanks!