User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: [RC6] Bugs Report

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleMac Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Exclamation [RC6] Bugs Report

Hi James, step to list bugs that have not been fixed with this version:

-Date & Time, does the choice of compare to chrono, this problem persisted in iOS and HTML5, both the report and were arranged by Andos and François in their latest versions.

-From the RC4 resurfaced an old bug, when you use the joystick, and press up or down doesn't work.

-The problem of the screen with the option "stretch to fill" persists, down I put an image that it reflects and the APK from a level of my game of Great Mazinger. My game is in 1280 * 720, Galaxy S3 it looks perfect, but the Galaxy S2 that has one lower resolution is seen as sample image.

That are the most important to solve problems, otherwise the exporter is working very well and I congratulate you for the rapid inclusion of the OUYA console extension!

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

APK:
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/czflc3xvvv...gerV37_RC6.apk

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleMac Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Koji_Kabuto View Post
    -The problem of the screen with the option "stretch to fill" persists, down I put an image that it reflects and the APK from a level of my game of Great Mazinger. My game is in 1280 * 720, Galaxy S3 it looks perfect, but the Galaxy S2 that has one lower resolution is seen as sample image.
    Already tried with all display options, such as fit outside, fit inside, with borders and streetch to fill, and they all have the same problem. If the game runs with a higher resolution device that runs it is the bug.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi James,

Is that your policy is to answer threads when you have the solution, I do not like, but I respect your way of working.

If I ask you to at least tell me, if you already saw it and confirm the bugs that you mention, if you need to send you an MFA file, what you need. All this does not pass as my previous post, which everyone says and then becomes a giant thread that is difficult for you to read.

I believe that in this way, the work of us is cleaner and we can focus on finding new problems or solutions to the exporter. That in short is our mission as beta testers!

Thank you!

Clicker Multimedia Fusion 2 DeveloperSWF Export Module
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'll be honest with you - I really can't understand this bug report, and the resizing modes seem to work fine on my devices and for other games. Maybe if you can isolate a specific problem I'll be able to fix this, but I'm having trouble deducing anything from the screenshots.

Plus I'm not sure "no response within 1 day on a weekend" really counts as me not responding.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleXNA Export Module
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah, no offense Koji but give a guy a break... We're here to help not to grill, we know this software is in Beta so by working on our games and releasing them we should know that we have to be patient and risk uploading software which has glitches.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    James let's see if I make you understand, I ask you first, tried my APK?

I make you a description of the problem, the game is at a resolution of 1280 * 720, is a scrolling game, if you run it on a device with a resolution of 800 * 480 with the option to Stretch to fill gives you the result you see in the image that place in the thread. I only have 2 devices Android, a S2 and a S3 if it is problem of the Galaxy not thing, I would love to determine that, where your can you help me testing the APK. Eye, this worked perfectly until one of the first RC.

As for the problem of Date & Time, you have the same problem of the code which was François in HTML5 (as I fix, thanks to my report) and Anders in iOS (also notify it me and some other beta testers and also has just been fixed in the latest beta). Not is that you don't understand this report is very clear, the Date & Time when you use the Chrono and evaluate a time makes the game to stop working. By the way Fivolo also reported you this in several POST unanswered.

The theme of the Joystick, you even got a single MFA that I was the problem, I think I answered that you were going to see and still does not work. Not working up and down, right and left if they work.

I hope that this honestly if you understand it, it's pretty clear.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DistantJ View Post
    Yeah, no offense Koji but give a guy a break... We're here to help not to grill, we know this software is in Beta so by working on our games and releasing them we should know that we have to be patient and risk uploading software which has glitches.
    I was so, and I fully understand that we are in beta, but it is very frustrating not receive response of themes that I've been reporting for months. I invite you to read this report and tell me if you don't believe that I am right:

http://community.clickteam.com/showthread.php?t=78065

In the end Jeff, he suggested me to create a new post, and I did.

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Koji_Kabuto - Just because James doesn't reply to each and every individual thread doesn't necessarily mean he hasn't 'read' or 'noted' the bug. You are doing an active job of BETA testing which is great but that's our job with Android to report the bug. The confirmation will usually be in the next update whether James has fixed it or not.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Danny View Post
    Koji_Kabuto - Just because James doesn't reply to each and every individual thread doesn't necessarily mean he hasn't 'read' or 'noted' the bug. You are doing an active job of BETA testing which is great but that's our job with Android to report the bug. The confirmation will usually be in the next update whether James has fixed it or not.
    You're right Danny, but how many updates have gone from December up to here. Also if you read his response, it tells me clearly that does not understand my bugs report. Similar to the friend DistanJ, I invite you to read my thread you cite above.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleXNA Export Module
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I saw the thread but that issue has been fixed for a long time now, I'm not sure why you're getting it with this game.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast