User Tag List

Thread: Help me localization to multilanguages

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleMac Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleUnicode Add-on
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Help me localization to multilanguages

Hi for all MMF2 programmers. I have ask yours: How do I use Cyrillic characters to locate my project on languages ​​such as Russian and Serbian. In the MMF2 debugger, Cyrillic letters are displayed correctly, but when I run the application in the iOS emulator, Russian characters are displayed incorrectly. Please help me, thank yours. I use MMF2 v256 with iOS Exporter.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleMac Export ModuleUnicode Add-on
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I suspect you need the Unicode version of MMF2 available from the ClickTeam store as a download here: http://www.clickteam.com/shop-europe/creation-tools/38-unicode.html

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleMac Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleUnicode Add-on
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you for the answer, just as I know the Unicode version of MMF2 need specifically to display specific languages ​​and a normal MMF2 version supports Cyrillic characters. Having read many articles on this subject, I came to the conclusion that I need to use special files localization in XCode. I just do not know how to do so. Maybe you tell me, I have the idea to use external resources in the ini file, do you think is correct.

Clicker

Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleUnicode Add-on
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You will need the Unicode runtime. I am doing localization by having a different text file for each language. I load the text file at the beginning of the frame and add it to a List Object. It works just fine.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for the answer, just explain why, when running applications in MMF2 Cyrillic characters are displayed correctly and in XCode incorrectly displayed characters.

Clicker

Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleUnicode Add-on
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My game uses a custom text blitter, so I control all the characters that are available. My guess is that your font does not have all the characters you need. Maybe the Mac version of the font is missing the characters? Do you use Unicode MMF?

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    crayzorechos:
    Are you using the Unicode version of MMF2?

Also if you register your MMF2 and iOS serial here on the community site you will automatically get access to the latest iOS exporter beta version.
    Chances are that the problem you are describing is already fixed.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you for your answers, I'm using the legal versions of MMF2 and iOS Exporter. I think I do not need Unicode version MMF2, so in the normal version MMF2 on Windows, Cyrillic characters are displayed correctly, in the XCode iOS emulator is Cyrillic characters are displayed incorrectly. Anders I have a question for you: is how do I register my version of MMF2 and iOS Exporter.

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Registering products:
    Click "Settings" at the very top of the forum page. There you can enter your MMF2 and iOS serials.

Give the new beta a shot and test if it works. If not you will need the Unicode exporter.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you very much, only the beta version is not corrected, perhaps you are right I will need Unicode version, but I'm not to understand why, in Windows the Cyrillic characters are displayed correctly without the Unicode version of program.