Clicker Multimedia Fusion 2Android Export ModuleiOS Export Module

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Drawball

Hello folks

Recently I've tried to create something similar to the www.drawball.com
    I've tried to do it in several ways, yet they were either not very successful or extremely inefficient.
    I've managed to create pretty good color/tool selector, yet saving data, and especially zooming in/out is problematic.
    At the moment I don't see any better way to do it than millions of values in ini files. And well, that's not very efficient to say the least.

Does anyone have any tips for such free-for-all drawing wall? Thanks!

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I can't even see what is going on when I go to the site. It just keeps saying loading....

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Interesting...

Gosh, I have no idea how I would do the painting, but maybe you could find a way to merge all of the drawings into one background when the user is finished?

The screen print from Ricky Rombo used to work, but I haven't been able to get it to work in a long time for some reason. Could just be me...

Anyway, the a screen capture object would allow you to merge all layers by creating a png from the giant canvass. Then you would just need to update the background with the modified image. I'm pretty sure that we can pull images into Flash with one of the beta extensions.

You would probably need a dedicated server to host the image. If two people were working on the same part of the drawing at once, I'm not sure how that would work. People might get pretty mad if their drawing was painted on top of immediately after they finished.

I'm curious what ideas people have.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I thought about doing something like this before.
    Not quite to the scale of draw ball though. Kinda cool.

Thanks for the link.