User Tag List

Thread: Information to create extensions? Help!!!

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Question Information to create extensions? Help!!!

Hi, it's time to implement the API of the various portals flash games (kongregate, newsground, mindjolt, armorgame, fog game ...). Beginner I ask advice, tutorials to learn how to create some extension to implement the API of the games made ​​with MMF2. How do I get started?
    Thankyou very, very much.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TopWeb View Post
    Hi, it's time to implement the API of the various portals flash games (kongregate, newsground, mindjolt, armorgame, fog game ...). Beginner I ask advice, tutorials to learn how to create some extension to implement the API of the games made ​​with MMF2. How do I get started?
    Thankyou very, very much.
    There is documentation on extension development, but it's not particularly useful for beginners. Tutorials have been requested, but we haven't gotten anything yet. I would be happy to help people with this, but I haven't been able to get it to work myself.

There is an existing extension for Mindjolt, but it's really difficult to get it through on their developer portal. I already wrote about my experience on another post. We don't have updated extensions for newgrounds, kongregate, armorgames, etc, but I would be happy to start a kickstarter project and pay money to someone would could help get a working one(s). Name your price!