User Tag List

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: OUYA

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleMac Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Question OUYA

James, is it possible to use other controls bluetooth with OUYA implemented the exporter extension?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleMac Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How can we use this in our games to shopping in-app?

Developer UUID (used for configuring in-app purchases):

Clicker Multimedia Fusion 2 DeveloperSWF Export Module

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    IAP isn't supported yet, sorry.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks James, I imagine that in the future will come the implementation, since it is the only way to make money in OUYA!

Clicker Multimedia Fusion 2 DeveloperSWF Export Module

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It will be in the first update.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Great James!

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yesterday I got my console OUYA, I am having issues with my games, I'd love to share it with you and if there is someone more than you already have the console in his power would be perfect to share experiences. Step to enumerate the problems:

1 I'm leaving default handling of my characters with the normal Joystick, which works only the reading of the right and the left, above and below does not work. Here I give you a picture of the code.

2. Do not be that passes with the same memory, supposedly the OUYA has 1 MB Ram, but my slightly more heavy games like Great Mazinger is not loaded in the console, I'm eliminating elements and already I have almost 50% and nothing. This engine works perfectly in the Galaxy S2, S3 and iOS devices with 512 MB Ram.

3. Not be if it is possible, but there should be a statement such as:
    While you hold down the button control "O" do something. This is very good for the continuous shooting without releasing the button.

If you have other questions it is good to share them and I take this opportunity to ask for help to James and CT, as is possessing an OUYA Developer Console for testing.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

OUYA

Hi James and Yves,

When it will be running in-App purchases for OUYA, remember that it is the only way to make money with the games on the console. There is no other possibility!

Clicker Multimedia Fusion 2 DeveloperiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I'll be looking into this and find out how difficult this will be.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks Francois!

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast