PHP Coder / Website Project Manager

Welcome to our brand new Clickteam Community Hub! We hope you will enjoy using the new features, which we will be further expanding in the coming months.

A few features including Passport are unavailable initially whilst we monitor stability of the new platform, we hope to bring these online very soon. Small issues will crop up following the import from our old system, including some message formatting, translation accuracy and other things.

Thank you for your patience whilst we've worked on this and we look forward to more exciting community developments soon!

Clickteam.
  • Well, this is out of the ordinary for me as usually I work with a select bunch of independent developers and/or agencies that I find if I need something doing that I either cannot achieve myself or don't have the time to do, however this project is slightly different.

It's a very exciting project and I require someone who can join this project with me for the long-haul. I work completely with contracts, NDA agreements and much more so you can rest assured you are safe in the knowledge of what is expected, what you can expect as a return and anything else we wish to cover.

This is by far the biggest project I have worked on (for my company and not a client) so I really want to ensure this gets off to the best start possible. I wanted to present this offer to the Clickteam community before I have to resort to other options such as external hiring. This project will reap rewards for the long run.

What is needed/required:

• PHP Coder, Self-Sufficient/Experienced with PHP/SQL/PayPal IPN/other payment providers with automated payment systems

• Someone experienced in CMS building and/or framework building (CodeIgniter, YII etc.)

• Someone who can commit long term in this type of project (even if you can only do say, evenings) or work around your normal income
    • Someone who can start ASAP

Project Overview:
    In a nutshell, I am ~95% way through of a new game development that is/will be cross-platform across HTML5/Android/iOS/Flash and Windows PC. I have already setup a database online and the user, at the moment can register an account and login to play the game. The DB holds their information such as 'coins' and they can login either through the website to play any of the games (flash/html5) or via an Android/iOS App and be able to login play with their coins. I have already done the app bit with GET/POST not an issue, but now I need a website building to accompany that. It will also need to automatically allocate new coins to their account once purchased through PayPal.

If you have what it takes and seriously will be committed to this kind of project I would be very much interested in hearing from you. Country is not an issue, but UK is always a good preference due to timezone, language and in particular the NDA/Agreement policy. But honestly, any country is fine, that is just a preference.

I look forward to hearing from some concrete replies regarding the project and am open to further discussion via PM.

I am specifically looking for a revenue share (split in the profits) for this project. It is very lucrative and I will put the cards on the table as to what I can/will offer no problem.

Just a further note, this is for my game development company ByteBox Games (Please login to see this link.) and is no way affiliated or endorsed by/with Clickteam.

Game Launcher Creator V3 - Please login to see this link.
    Bespoke Software Development - Please login to see this link.
    Learn Clickteam Fusion 2.5 - Please login to see this link.

Danny // Clickteam

• Me I know PHP too (class, switch and much more as develop PHP automatism with crontabs, and a PDF generator in PHP using some APIs).
    I know also XML structure and using it into my web projects.
    I know AJAX/jQuery and jQueryUI/SQL (MySQL)
    ** and now SQLite a little since I use now in my MMF2's applications.

> I work daily into that kind of stuff since it's my job.
    > I mainly focused on ecommerce websites (oscommerce, MineShop (based on CodeIgniter) and ZenCart, I know Magento but I never really used the PRO version since my customers never want pay for Magento license)
    > I already used and installed: Joomla, Drupal and Wordpress.
    > I know how linking API to a website (eg: Shipping API/Pay API such as Colissimo/UPS and Paypal/SystemPAY)
    > I'm therefore in France since I'm French. But.. As you can see it I can write/understand English very well if it is not required to using slangs.
    > Vocals English can be a problem but I can also talk in that language but.. Not very well sorry (due to accents I haven't really).

> I can perhaps fit what you research for?

> Do not hesitate to contact me by PM.

PS: as a webdevelopper, I can also take/do some graphics works (I use a paid mid-level application for draws such as: Serif DrawPlus and sometimes Inkscape for adjusts some vectors)

Cheers.

Hey I'm French, Hi!

MMF2 SoundScape Engine (Moteur d'environnement) :
    FR: Please login to see this link.
    EN: Please login to see this link.

May the .NET be with you (Star Wars .NET©)

Edited 2 times, last by BackStaged (July 17, 2013 at 3:37 PM).

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!