User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Multi touch works only in MMF runtime test

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @ Francois: That's not really necessary because once you know that setting exists, its not a problem to toggle it as needed. I didn't know it was there! I should have checked the frame properties. No big deal, we learn as we work

Thanks
    Tom

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    MTC, it is a big deal imo. As long as it is hidden and set off by default, users will think that their game doesn't work. Having it set to multitouch by default would prevent that from happening.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleMac Export ModuleUnicode Add-on
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Also, when testing multi touch in MMF2 using (Alt or Ctrl (Forget which!) and clicking) it still works even if Multi Touch for the frame is turned off. This has tripped me up a couple of times even after knowing about it!

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @ Popcorn, I guess that's true. I was pretty freaked-out when I spent an entire day changing my program in an attempt to fix soemthing that was never really broken! But I think after this thread, anyone looking for info on that same problem will have it fixed right away.

All I can say is Thank God for this forum and helpful MMF gurus!

No Products Registered

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have set multi touch on and still it does not work once i put in on my iPhone. Any help?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    what do you mean it doesn't work? are you using the object correctly? post a .mfa as an example perhaps.

No Products Registered

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It works fine with the android version. The app starts but none of the touch objects work. I am using the multi touch object and i have another active object. I set it up so that when a new touch is started on that particular object it will jump to the next frame. Works fine on android, just wondering if there is anything else I might be missing using it wirh ios.

No Products Registered

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It works fine with the android version. The app starts but none of the touch objects work. I am using the multi touch object and i have another active object. I set it up so that when a new touch is started on that particular object it will jump to the next frame. Works fine on android, just wondering if there is anything else I might be missing using it wirh ios.

No Products Registered

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've been having trouble with this too, tried enabling multitouch for the frame and it made no difference when I tested it on my iPod. Works fine with Android though, so I'm not sure what else to try.

Clicker Multimedia Fusion 2 DeveloperiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Can you post you mfa? I'll try it on my iPad...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2