User Tag List

Thread: Bug : Vibe function of Android extention crash

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleMac Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thumbs up Bug : Vibe function of Android extention crash

When I call the vibe function of the android extention, the app crash on my android phone.
    I've an android 2.3.3 rooted HTC raider phone

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Can you make some MFA files example files and upload them so they can be tested on our devices here?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleMac Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Voici les fichiers demandé.
    J'ai pris soins de vérifier que l'application crashait aussi sur mon téléphone

I send you the desired files... I also tested this app before to be sure that it crash too on my phone

debugvibe.mfadebugvibe.zip

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Did you activate the VIBRATE permission in the properties of the application? On Android special actions require permissions. You have to activate these permissions in your application, so that the users get prompted when they install your application and Android allows it to perform these actions. If the permission is not activated, the action won't work and/or may crash.

The permissions to activate are mentioned in the documentation of the actions (in theory). Also take a look at the "Things to know" section in Distribution / Android.

French: as-tu activé la permission VIBRATE dans les propriétés de l'application? Avec Android, certaines actions nécessitent des permissions. Il faut activer ces permissions dans l'application, pour que les utilisateurs soient avertis quand ils installent l'application et qu'Android l'autorise à exécuter ces actions. Si la permission n'est pas activée, l'action ne marchera pas et peut même crasher.

Les permissions à activer sont décrites dans la documentation des actions (en principe). Voir aussi la partie "trucs à savoir" dans la section Distribution / Android de la doc principale.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's okay with vibrate right

C'est parfait avec le droit "vibrate"