User Tag List

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
Results 41 to 49 of 49

Thread: MMF2 Build 257.12

  1. #41
    Clicker Fusion 2.5
    Del_Duio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Cygnus X-I
    Posts
    919
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Okay awesome, I was able to grab build 257.12 from the owner's lounge and got the code so it's now successfully installing on the other computer.

    Thanks for all your help today, happygreenfrog!!

  2. #42
    Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    happygreenfrog's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    I.L.T.D.O.I.R (I.L.T.D.O.I.R's Location: The Dimension Of Infinite Recursion)
    Posts
    4,307
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Del_Duio View Post
    Okay awesome, I was able to grab build 257.12 from the owner's lounge and got the code so it's now successfully installing on the other computer.

    Thanks for all your help today, happygreenfrog!!
    You're welcome! I'm glad I could help.

  3. #43
    Clicker Fusion 2.5
    Del_Duio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Cygnus X-I
    Posts
    919
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Okay, pretty bad news guys. With 257.12 installed my MMF2 crashed FOUR times within the span of 15 minutes just from scrolling around the frame area at design time! This is making it impossible to use MMF2 at all now, and is completely unreliable and scary as hell.

    Is this a normal thing? Has it happened to anybody else here too please and how can I fix this?

    I have 512MB RAM and the generic graphics / sound factory pieces inside a Dell computer approx. 5 years old if that helps any.

    Please help, this new build's going to kill my projects

  4. #44
    Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    happygreenfrog's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    I.L.T.D.O.I.R (I.L.T.D.O.I.R's Location: The Dimension Of Infinite Recursion)
    Posts
    4,307
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Del_Duio View Post
    Okay, pretty bad news guys. With 257.12 installed my MMF2 crashed FOUR times within the span of 15 minutes just from scrolling around the frame area at design time! This is making it impossible to use MMF2 at all now, and is completely unreliable and scary as hell.

    Is this a normal thing? Has it happened to anybody else here too please and how can I fix this?

    I have 512MB RAM and the generic graphics / sound factory pieces inside a Dell computer approx. 5 years old if that helps any.

    Please help, this new build's going to kill my projects
    As I've mentioned in another thread, if you go to your preferences, and turn off HWA in the frame editor, then things should work just fine.

  5. #45
    Clicker Fusion 2.5
    Del_Duio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Cygnus X-I
    Posts
    919
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes, thank you very much! That has to be what's causing the problem, I'm so glad MMF's not broken for good

  6. #46
    Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    happygreenfrog's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    I.L.T.D.O.I.R (I.L.T.D.O.I.R's Location: The Dimension Of Infinite Recursion)
    Posts
    4,307
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Del_Duio View Post
    Yes, thank you very much! That has to be what's causing the problem, I'm so glad MMF's not broken for good
    You're welcome! I personally have to turn it off every now and then, so I know how the lag/crashing because of that setting feels (it has its uses, though, which is why I sometimes turn it on (E.G. to see how a shader works)).

  7. #47
    Clicker Fusion 2.5iOS Export Module

    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    14
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    OK, really stupid question here... where is this "owners lounge" ?? I've registered my serial code, and it shows me my products, but that's as far as I can get.

    Never mind - found it - it's a board under Support Forums. I kept looking for a tab somewhere.

  8. #48
    No Products Registered

    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    14
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    For some reason when i try to update my MMF2 Dev or download bonus packs it says MMF2 Dev is not installed. I do have it installed so I dont know what the problem is, can anyone help me.

    PS I dont have the serial number, my friend gave MMF2 to me as a birthday gift a while ago and he installed it to my computer. He never used the serial code but it is registered on his account.

  9. #49
    No Products Registered

    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    2
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for Amazing update.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Similar Threads

  1. MMF2 Build #254
    By Yves in forum Multimedia Fusion 2 - Technical Support
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 13th February 2012, 09:54 PM
  2. MMF2 Build #244
    By Yves in forum Multimedia Fusion 2 - Technical Support
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 5th June 2007, 04:25 PM
  3. MMF2 Build #244
    By Yves in forum Multimedia Fusion 2 - Technical Support
    Replies: 120
    Last Post: 21st May 2007, 10:49 AM
  4. MMF2 Build #241
    By Yves in forum Multimedia Fusion 2 - Technical Support
    Replies: 67
    Last Post: 20th July 2006, 12:01 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •