User Tag List

Thread: MANOS: The Hands of Fate

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleXNA Export Module
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

MANOS: The Hands of Fate

Hey everybody! So pleased that the exporter is finally finished; I might as well share the stuff I released while beta testing it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SYJU3qybniE

Featured on Kotaku, GameTrailers, Joystiq, TouchArcade, AintItCoolNews, SomethingAwful and more...

"This game will be bigger than Skyrim!” - Bill Corbett, Rifftrax/MST3K

Do you have what it takes, or will your power fail you??

MANOS is an homage to the great games you remember from your childhood! Remember how every film and cartoon had it's own platform game adaptation? When every man, woman, child, animal and inanimate object were out to get your character? When the streets were filled with bats, ghosts and Frankenstein monsters? MANOS will take you back to the fantastically absurd games of the past!

Lost on their vacation, Mike and his family have wandered the desert trying to find a place to stay, only to wind up in the haunted Valley Lodge. Maintained by Torgo, an unusual man/satyr who "takes care of the place while The Master is away", the hotel is swimming with paranormal activity which Mike has to brave through to find his now missing family. Who is The Master, and what does he want with Mike's family? Armed with his trusty revolver, Mike will have to wander the haunted halls, venture out into the desert, uncover a dark temple and battle the forces of darkness to find out!

- Huge levels with boss battles at the end of each!
    - True classic gameplay!
    - 100% authentic retro style!

Get it for Android, iOS or PC from http://www.manosthehandsoffate.com/

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleMac Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Double congratulations Sam!

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export Module
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    wooow This is beautiful

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleSWF Export Module

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DistantJ View Post

Get it for Android, iOS or PC from http://www.manosthehandsoffate.com/
    Hey, will we see a Ouya version of this? I think it would make a good Ouya game. I tried it on a Nexus 10 but I have trouble with the controls - I need a gamepad for this kind of games. And now when my Ouya finally is delivered....

Clicker Multimedia Fusion 2Android Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Awesome, this is probably my favorite iOS game! I also hope that there will be an OUYA version so I can enjoy the game with an actual game pad.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Je me suis offert ce jeu ce matin. C'est très bon. Cela fonctionne bien sur ma tablette. (Galaxy note 10.1).
    Le seul reproche que je peux faire c'est qu'avec les grandes tablettes, les boutons du pad virtuel c'est un peu dure à manier. J'aurais bien vu le bouton d'attaque et de saut, l'un au dessus de l'autre à la verticale et non à l'horizontale. (Ou mieux nous donner le choix de les placers comme nous le souhaitons).
    Sinon félicitation pour ce petit jeu.

I offered this game this morning. This is very good. It is Operational on my tablet. (Galaxy Note 10.1).
    The only complaint I can make is that with large tablets, virtual pad buttons is a little hard to use. I would have seen the attack button and jump, one above the other vertically and not horizontally. (And / or leave us a choice)
    Congratulations for this game

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleXNA Export Module
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

MANOS: The Hands of Fate

Thanks! On iPad the buttons automatically shrink down, unfortunately there's no option to check if you're running on an phone or tablet on Android.