[PAID] Real-Time Fluid Dynamics for Games

Welcome to our brand new Clickteam Community Hub! We hope you will enjoy using the new features, which we will be further expanding in the coming months.

A few features including Passport are unavailable initially whilst we monitor stability of the new platform, we hope to bring these online very soon. Small issues will crop up following the import from our old system, including some message formatting, translation accuracy and other things.

Thank you for your patience whilst we've worked on this and we look forward to more exciting community developments soon!

Clickteam.
  • FLUID 2DFX for Windows and iOS (and Android)

I think something was done earlier for MMF2 but I can't get it as an extension for Windows or iOS.

I propose to pay for an extension for Windows and iOS firstly and optionally for Android. This extension will be eventually released publicly some months after the extension has been done.

Examples of what the extensions would do:
    Please login to see this picture.
    Others:
    Please login to see this link.

Video:

Some wanted features:
    - basic functions:

• initialize(width,height) : Used for intializing default values in the array OR to resize the array in realtime (which would reset all cells)
    • update()
    • get_density(x,y)
    • get_velocity(x,y)
    • get_direction(x,y)
    • get_color(x,y)
    • set_density(x,y,dens)
    • set_direction(x,y,dir)
    • set_velocity(x,y,v)
    • set_color(x,y,mmfcolor)

- optional functions:

• set_density_gradient_from_active(fixed_value) : Set the colors automatically used depending on the density (default= black for low density and white for high density)
    • get_velocity_x(x,y)
    • get_velocity_y(x,y)
    • set_zone(x,y,radius,dens,dir,v,mmfcolor)
    • set_wind(dir,v)
    • paste_active(fixed_value,dens,dir,v,mmfcolor) : dir=-1 would set dir to point out of the active | mmfcolor=-1 would set the color to the pixel color of active

- parameters:

• grid width : number of cells for the area width
    • grid height : number of cells for the area height
    • density gradient : colors used depending on density (3x1 picture would define a gradient with 3 colors for 0%, 50% and 100%)

The object would act like an active (it could be moved, rotated and resized).

Documentation:

Jos Stam Research: Please login to see this link.

Answer here or contact by PM. ;)

Do not hesitate to ask questions about features.

Edited 2 times, last by Sphax (April 13, 2013 at 10:41 AM).

• +1 for Geiss type effects. I'll match whatever $$ Sphax puts in.

Please login to see this link. | Please login to see this link. | Please login to see this link. | Please login to see this link.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!