User Tag List

Thread: Upgrade price from TGF to MMF 2

Clicker Multimedia Fusion 2Android Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Question Upgrade price from TGF to MMF 2

I am a very very old user of TGF, before i even have Internet at my home. I think it was around 96-98 and i was around 15 years old when i purchased my copy.
    Really expensive for me, i had to gather the money my parents were giving me to eat at school i remember. LOL

I was really excited at the time and very proud about my creations. Later the internet came and everything became so much better and more interesting.
    I even talked by a real time chat that was available at the time with Yves...I thought i would cry...
    And now here, with this nice community...
    Even closer to the Paris offices and the creators of this excellent software, since i live now in Paris!
    Enough with my story...I was just wandering , in case i find the product code, will i be able to have a special discount or i should rest in peace all my old belongings?

Are you going to make a special discount for a bundle of MMF2 (dev or not) + Android extension?

Thank you all!
    I send you my respect and gratitude for the gift you did to me in my childhood and even later!

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Here is a link that you can check out the discounts:
    http://www.clickteam.com/website/world/upgrades

Marv
    ​455 MMF2 & CTF 2.5 Examples and games
    http://www.castles-of-britain.com/mmf2examples.htm

Clicker Multimedia Fusion 2Android Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you a lot Marv. That was really quick, I am impressed!I will take a look.

Well, i also secretely wished i had the attention of some of the important people in the development team too with my post :P

Even of François Lionet and Yves Lamoureux...

But don't say it...it is after all a secret wish :P

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    I.L.T.D.O.I.R (I.L.T.D.O.I.R's Location: The Dimension Of Infinite Recursion)
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    François Lionet and Yves Lamoureux are on these forums (they have an account on them, to be exact, I'm not sure whether or not they are browsing them as we speak), so you could actually get attention from them sometime, especially if you find a major bug in TGF2/MMF2/MMF2DEV.