User Tag List

Thread: The Hibachi Ninja

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export Module
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Smile The Hibachi Ninja

Hi guys, I recently released another slashing game called "The Hibachi Ninja." It's actually a fleshed out version of one of the mini games in Pocket Ninjas and is intended a bit of an advert for Pocket Ninjas. It has two modes and unlock able knives. One mode is a basic Fruit Ninja type game where you swipe food the pops up, the second mode you have to select the correct food for your customers from a scrolling menu at the bottom. If you take to long the customers leave.

It's also free

http://itunes.apple.com/app/id632745218

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export Module

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The Hibachi Ninja

Awesome game!
    I've left you a 5 star review

Btw, I can only see the upper half of the scrolling icons in "Dinner Rush" on my iPhone 5

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export Module
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for the review! That's odd about the scrolling tray. I'll definitely get that fixed.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleMac Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    5 Stars and a review in Spanish from Venezuela!

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nice little game, still... I think I prefer Pocket Ninja, because of the blood stuff an dismemberment things. :-p

Tell me DTownTony, have you seen my bug report about your Twitter extension in the other Thread?
    Also, as I'm using your extension in my next game, I wanted to credit you in it, but how do you prefer to be called? DTownTony or Tim Ellis (it's the name displayed in the author section of your extension).

Let me know !

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleXNA Export Module
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The Hibachi Ninja

Sweet! New Cocky Culture game! Downloading now!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    EtiennePerin - I saw the report, I'm trying to figure out what is the cause. When I use it in other instances it doesn't occur. If I figure it out I'll let you know. As far as the extension Tim Ellis (aka Crazy_Ivan) created the extension, I just paid him to do it so please give him the credit, he did a terrific job!

DistanJ-I wouldn't exactly call it new its actually a mini game from Pocket Ninjas that I just updated and released more as a way to get more people to PN. But it is fun, at least I think so lol

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export Module
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Great game! great graphics! congrats to you!

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ok ! Thanks !