User Tag List

Page 7 of 19 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 ... LastLast

Thread: Beta: OpenCapture

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You're probably right. I'll try it without the object first, then with the object, to see which works better. Thanks LB!

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleMac Export Module

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi, ive been playing with this and its great, i would love to use it as a replacement to the ActiveX object im currently using thats a bit intermittant.

The only issue is the resolution seems fixed and is low compared to the camera i have, and the activeX capture i use.

The camera is a HD one (720) and the activeX objects allows me to select a good resolution.

Could this feature be implimented into openCapture?

Thanks
    Andy

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export Module
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi Gibbon,
    I can implement it. Since all cameras are not supporting this feature, it may not work with all cameras but if the ActiveX manage to do it with yours, it should work. It will come with the version 0.8 of the extension.
    I tested it with 2 cameras and it worked properly.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export Module
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I compiled (with a newer version of Edif) the version 0.8 with the following new features:
    - Set Resolution action is now available
    - Set Size action is now available
    - Movements are now available. It can be useful to set the position of the camera object.
    Link: http://clicks-en-stock.concept-game....pture_v0.8.zip

I saw by testing that Effects menu is available in actions, although I do not enable this feature. Does someone know how to remove this action menu? I downloaded this Edif version around 2-3 weeks ago.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is great! Thanks for continuing on such a cool extension!

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleMac Export Module

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi Damien, thanks for the update, unfortunatly, when i try to set the resolution, even to the basic 640x480, the runtime immidiatly crashes?

Thanks
    Andy

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi Andy,
    That's not good, I completely forgot to add error handling in this function. I fixed it.
    Did you set resolution when camera was already started? If it still crashes, the fixed version below will not crash but it won't solve your problem.
    http://clicks-en-stock.concept-game....pture_V0.9.zip

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Seems to be working with 0.9, ill give it some more testing but initial test show no crash and a better resolution.

Excellent extension and much appriciated updates in such short time

Edit:

Ok, so the resolution does seems to work and i will repeat the above that this is a great extension, but theres a few things that are unfortunatly still missing (that might only be a requirement for me, so i apologise and understand if you dont want to add them). The main one is when i set the resolution to say 1080 x 720 (my cam) and the size to 640x480 and then "save current frame to file" the snapshot is 640 x 480 (where as the activeX is saved at the resolution size). And the other but not important (and could probably be integrated using mmf) but a "full screen preview" is a nice feature.

Cheers
    Andy

Clicker Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    YOU'RE THE BEST!
    Could you make something like this but that can detect and track something in the screen / window / image?
    Would be awesome an extension that can detect how similar actives (or part of the window) are... Based on their color, size, shape... Independently... In porcentage...
    This could be really cool to something like Artificial Intelligence...

That the enemies could confound characters that were wearing disguises or if vision is obstructed decreasing the percentage of similarity ...
    This detection could also compare partially ...
    For example ... The extension could detect if such active is part of another object and point out which object it is part ...

Please say you will try!
    This would allow a whole new level of gaming!

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    I.L.T.D.O.I.R (I.L.T.D.O.I.R's Location: The Dimension Of Infinite Recursion)
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuuriokun View Post
    YOU'RE THE BEST!
    Could you make something like this but that can detect and track something in the screen / window / image?
    Would be awesome an extension that can detect how similar actives (or part of the window) are... Based on their color, size, shape... Independently... In porcentage...
    This could be really cool to something like Artificial Intelligence...

That the enemies could confound characters that were wearing disguises or if vision is obstructed decreasing the percentage of similarity ...
    This detection could also compare partially ...
    For example ... The extension could detect if such active is part of another object and point out which object it is part ...

Please say you will try!
    This would allow a whole new level of gaming!
    It could technically already be done with the surface object and constant screenshot taking. It wouldn't allow for "a whole new level of gaming", since it isn't actually anywhere near helpful for AI unless you use it for a disguise system like you mentioned, but even then, there are other ways of doing it.

Page 7 of 19 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 ... LastLast