User Tag List

Page 8 of 19 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 ... LastLast

Thread: Beta: OpenCapture

Clicker Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    "since it isn't actually anywhere near helpful for AI unless you use it for a disguise system" ?
    What about a self-learning AI that can think something is similar to another object, that can think if something looks like food, machine, solid or not.
    That can reconize symbols, faces, bipeds, animals, mutations, if the waters looks clean or not...
    "Imagine" to whom or what a footprint belongs... And even more.
    Never seen any game that came close to it, that compares similarity. Mainly 2D.

Imagine the possibilities.
    happygreenfrog, now tell me if you can get any closer to this with surface object and give an example file.
    If you can't, it's a necessary and really groundbreaker extension.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    I.L.T.D.O.I.R (I.L.T.D.O.I.R's Location: The Dimension Of Infinite Recursion)
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You can do it with the surface object, since you can loop through an image using it, and you can take a screenshot using the screenshot object, so, technically, it's possible, though it would take a lot of effro. However, what you are asking for is kind of complicated. I don't know exactly how to do it, so I can't make an example file, and I'm also short on time, so I can't make an example file. Also, this object was made using an existing API, so a version that works without a webcam isn't exactly possible to my knowledge.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export Module
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @Gibbon: the original idea was "what you see is what you get" but I can add an action Save Image with original resolution. For the full screen, I need to see in Edif how to detect when switching to full screen.
    @Fuuriokun: a generic recognizer is something still in research status but using the OpenCv algorithms (feature, marker, shape) without camera is of course possible and already mainly used for some applications. But I won't do it right now. It is a huge work load. After voice detection, I want to try something really new: Brain Control. That is also a new world.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    I.L.T.D.O.I.R (I.L.T.D.O.I.R's Location: The Dimension Of Infinite Recursion)
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wait, brain control (in other words, mind reading of sorts (I know there is technology for it already, but still))? As an extension for MMF2? Is that even possible?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export Module
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My wife is neuroscientist so I know approximately where the research is at the moment. The progress in this field is going very fast in this field. It was still reserved for laboratories few years ago. But now, there are already few affordable system to measure attention, that is to say concentration or relaxation. My goal is to offer the possibility to add a part of it in a simple gameplay. There is especially an EEG headset which is really affordable for common people. I will try with this.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleMac Export Module

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi just wondering if you had any luck adding a "save to file at resolution"?

Thanks
    Andy

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gibbon View Post
    Hi just wondering if you had any luck adding a "save to file at resolution"?

Thanks
    Andy
    Hi Andy,

Here is the new version 1.0 with snapshot at resolution. It does not support mirror feature since it is directly the raw image from the camera:
    http://clicks-en-stock.concept-game....pture_v1.0.zip
    Let me know if you encounter some problems.

I will investigate the full screen feature but I cannot be sure that I will have enough time to implement it.

EDIT: I forgot that there is this Ultimate Fullscreen extension although I do not test it with the camera image. Try this, it makes more sense to use it instead of a special function on my side.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleMac Export Module

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi, this is great. Thanks for impimenting them features. Its become a really good extension, on ive been wanting for a while.

I noticed ever since you made it so we can set the size at runtime (which i like), we can no longer set the size in design time? Is this forced as i noticed other extension let you do both. Its no big issue, its just i like to have design everything in the frame so i know what it looks like, without having to guess the size and test ETC.

Thanks
    Andy

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi Andy,

I am glad that you find it good.

For the size, it was working with version 0.7. It is coming either from the new version of Edif that I used to compile or because I enabled movements by v0.8. I did not change any other flags and properties. I will check why it disappeared for the latest versions.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Would this extension work with a Canon DSLR(I don't have a webcam)?

Page 8 of 19 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 ... LastLast