User Tag List

Page 16 of 19 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 ... LastLast

Thread: Beta: OpenCapture

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleMac Export Module

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi, just going back to this, windows 7 pro (not embedded) surly has directshow filters installed? Its a full clean install of windows 7 pro, right after install i try to run my application (that works on my computer also running windws 7 pro) and it comes up with the error "Cannot load OpenCapture.mfx. This object might need an external program or libary not yet installed."

Very strange, anything I can try?

Thanks
    Andy

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export Module
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I only had this problem with embedded systems and exe started from usb stick.
    Did you try Dependency Walker?
    I hope that is not because the libraries linked by OpenCv are too old. If any other OpenCv Software does not work, you need to wait for a further version of the extension.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleMac Export Module

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi, ive tried running the dependancy walker and the only thing it really says (unless there is a way to detail down further that i havnt found yet) is

"Warning: At least one module has an unresolved import due to a missing export function in a delay-load dependant module"

Does that help in anyway?

Thanks

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export Module
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi Gibbon,
    It can help depending on the list of modules that are missing. You have it under the message you sent me (in the same window).

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Unfortunatly that is all it says, nothing else, it lists lots of DLL's but doesnt tell me anything about them or if they are missing?

Thanks

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Apparently this extension needs the MS VC 2010 runtime DLL (http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/downl...s.aspx?id=5555)

conceptgame if possible you should set the C/C++ / Code Generation / Runtime Library option to Multi-threaded instead of Multi-threaded DLL in the settings of your MS VC++ project (all release configs). If you do it the MFX will no longer need these DLLs.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ooooh. Thanks Yves. I did not know that this option requires C++ redistribuable.
    I changed this for the version 1.2 but not for this reason. I will compile a version 1.1 with this change to avoid waiting for the new version.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ahh yes, this sounds good.

When will the amended version be available?

Thanks
    Andy

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Once I am back from holidays.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ok, and I appriciate that. Do you have any sort of scale when that might be. Im not asking to rush you im simply just trying to manage my projects.

Note: I can confirm installing the above has resolved the issue.

Thanks
    Andy

Page 16 of 19 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 ... LastLast