User Tag List

Page 12 of 19 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast

Thread: Beta: OpenCapture

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleMac Export Module

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi, just wondering if there is a way of just doing a simple color check on pixels using opencapture? So a simple get RGB color at X,Y?

Thanks
    Andy

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export Module
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I completely missed this post with the Christmas holidays. You can use the expression in HSV format. Why do you need RGB values instead of HSV values?

Clicker iOS Export Module

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    One of the coolest extensions, is this available for IOS? will it be?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export Module
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It is not available for iOS. The main challenge is that it would be almost a completely new extension. Except if I receive huge support from someone who knows Xcode very well, it won't be done.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleMac Export Module

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi, earlier I enquired about getting pixel colors in RGB and you explained that currently I can get them in HSV. Is there any easy way to convert the HSV to RGB. If not how exactly do i get HSV at a pixel?

I dont want to use the "color" tracking feature, I simply want to "get colour" at pixel?

Thanks
    Andy

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi Gibbon,

I checked my code and I was surprised to see that I already prepared an expression to retrieve RGB values for a given position.
    This expression is in the tracking color menu but you don't need to track a color to use it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ahh cheers, thats good. Ill give that a go.

The other feature i cant seem to get working is save video stream to file? Simply doesnt seemt to do anything, is there something other than "start saving video stream"?

Thanks
    Andy

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi gibbon,

by "start saving stream",you must give a code id or -1 to let the user choose the codec. If you choose one, you must be sure that this codec is available on the target PC.
    And at the end, you must call "stop saving steam".

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleSWF Export Module

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Excellent your extension !
    I´m using it with disability children for computer control . I would like to know if I can rotate the camera preview (portrait).
    We rotate 90 degrees the camera for better visualization of the user's face (more visible face and upper body area) so, we need the correct preview of video.
    It´s possible to do that with the actual version (1.1)? Can you make that feature for the next version of opencapture extension ?

Thank you

Nando

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi Nando,

I am pleased that you can use it with disability children. It is not possible in the current version but I will implement it for the version 1.2.

Page 12 of 19 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast