User Tag List

Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast

Thread: Beta: OpenCapture

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export Module
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by droberson View Post
    Is there a way to have it compare two images so movement can be detected?
    There is a way. The easy way would be to make a simple diff between both images but it is not really efficient. Background removal would be a good way to track movement. Unfortunately, it requires several seconds for an efficient algorithmus.
    It can be one of the features that I can investigate in a further release. At the moment, I prefer to provide a stable version with basic features that can be used by most people. For those who need some advanced functions like object detection, movement tracking or gesture recognition, it will come afterwards, depending on my schedule.
    Windows 7 cannot get the help .chm file to fully display. Any suggestions?
    I wrote this help file on 2 PCs (1 with Win7 and 1 with Vista) and I did not have any problems. What is exactly the problem? I will check this on my Win7 again.

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Windows 7 cannot get the help .chm file to fully display. Any suggestions?
    In the file properties you have to unblock the file. This is a windows security feature.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperHTML5 Export Module

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well I have been waiting for someone to develop an extension like this for a LONG time. This is great. Thank you for your efforts in this regard.

LB I checked the file properties but I do not find a place to unblock the file in Windows 8 or Windows 7. I have seen this in the past however. I there a way to get a pdf version of the help file?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Do you think it's possible to add support for Augmented Reality? I've never seen an extension do that before, and I thought it would be neat to have in such a great camera extension!

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export Module
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well I have been waiting for someone to develop an extension like this for a LONG time. This is great. Thank you for your efforts in this regard.

LB I checked the file properties but I do not find a place to unblock the file in Windows 8 or Windows 7. I have seen this in the past however. I there a way to get a pdf version of the help file?
    You should have an unblock button in properties (bottom right). Here is the PDF file: OpenCapture.pdf

Do you think it's possible to add support for Augmented Reality? I've never seen an extension do that before, and I thought it would be neat to have in such a great camera extension!
    It depends on how you define Augmented Reality. It is already Augmented Reality because it is for example already possible to have an active object over the camera surface which reacts when the color object tracked (an hand for example) is "in collision" with it.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleInstall CreatorInstall Creator Pro

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I've updated to the latest build (257.12) and I still get the cannot load extension issue.
    Backed MMF out to build 255 and build 254 and I still get the same issue - anyone else have this problem?

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I had the same problem when I tried on a Windows Xp PosReady system. What is your OS? I need to check the dependencies but if Directshow extension is working on your system, it should be Ok.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleInstall CreatorInstall Creator Pro

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Its Win 7.
    My other laptop is also using Win 7 but build 253 and it works fine on that.

Thanks

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Really thanks for this extension. Very useful for many purproses!

Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast