User Tag List

Page 9 of 19 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Beta: OpenCapture

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export Module
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If it is recognized on your PC as a capture device, it should work. Just try it.
    I have a TV tuner on my PC and it is recognized as a capture device. In other words there is a wide range of devices which can be recognized.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/...itness-and-per

Like this headset by Emotiv? It's really interesting to see a consumer available brain reader!

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export Module
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @XStar: exactly but I am working with something that is already installed on the market: the Neurosky headset called Mindwave. I am almost finished with the extension. I will open a separate thread once I have something stable and of course once I get the hardware to test.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ah, yes, I saw that one too. Can't wait for the extension, it's bound to be something very interesting.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleUnicode Add-on
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Interesting it's supported also on iOS and Anroid and equipment is not that expensive.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    I.L.T.D.O.I.R (I.L.T.D.O.I.R's Location: The Dimension Of Infinite Recursion)
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by conceptgame View Post
    @XStar: exactly but I am working with something that is already installed on the market: the Neurosky headset called Mindwave. I am almost finished with the extension. I will open a separate thread once I have something stable and of course once I get the hardware to test.
    WHAT!?!?! THAT. IS. AWESOME! The product the extension is for is even fairly cheap, so I might be able to get one sometime after I start selling games on Google Play...

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by conceptgame View Post
    If it is recognized on your PC as a capture device, it should work. Just try it.
    I have a TV tuner on my PC and it is recognized as a capture device. In other words there is a wide range of devices which can be recognized.
    Thanks CG. I tried my DSLR but, although I can connect it to the PC using different methods, it's not recognised as a capture device. But that's OK because it turned out I do have a webcam built into my monitor that wasn't plugged in(I've owned that monitor for years and only just realised...lol). Anyway, I've plugged it in and installed it. It works fine with your extension.

Is there, or will there be a way to change the brightness, gamma and frame rate using your extension. If not, that's OK. It's still a great extension. THX.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I can implement the properties which are supported by Opencv. Since some of the properties are not working with all cameras but do not return any error code, I will add an action to show the property page of the camera. You will then see which value is editable and with which values. This last action will certainly not be portable to android though. I will pack this feature with other I planned on this extension (bug and enhancement) in order to test only once.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sounds awesome! Thanks so much for this extension!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Now, I'm curious, since I've been doing some research on this matter. Would it be plausible that the data received from the Mindwave headset could be translated into sound?

People have done this before, but it was through electrical diodes that you had to implant in your brain. I'd rather not have that type of surgery, so, is it possible that that could be done? At least, once you've created the extension in the first place.

Page 9 of 19 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast