The "Slide + Throw" screen feature from JimJam implemented.
Behaves like Google Maps, tested on PC, Mac, Android, iPhone. Besides from JimJams version this "Lite" version only holds one mode.
- MaxFps, making sure panning behaves the same in your setup.
- Timeframe, visualizes how faster measuring behaves in lower framerates.
- Initial Force, when "throwing" camera this value factors into calculated velocity.
- Deacceleration, the greater value the faster camera stops (linear)
- I labeled this as a non multi-widget because it does not need any other object to function.
- The menu requires a keyboard to work.
- Cubic deacceleration
- Touchpositions buffered instead of picked in timeframe.
I have not uploaded any widget or example prior to this, feel free to suggest improvement on code comments etc.