User Tag List

Thread: HELP ME WITH THIS NOW!!!

No Products Registered

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Exclamation HELP ME WITH THIS NOW!!!

I'm trying to open a CCA file in MMF2, but everytime I try to do it, appears "Cannot load extension dmc2.mfx", this is very annoying for me 'cuz I ever wanted to open that CCA file, but I can't do it if I don't fix that extension error, can you tell me how to do it easily, or give me a program who can repair MFX files without having to registering.

Thanks

Forum Moderator Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    You can copy and paste an existing MMF2 extension and rename it dmc2.mfx, then open the .mfa, then delete the DMC2 object, then delete the .mfx.
    .:::.Joshtek.:::.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    I.L.T.D.O.I.R (I.L.T.D.O.I.R's Location: The Dimension Of Infinite Recursion)
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You don't have to register here to do that sort of thing. Don't worry. If you have a MMF1 (or MMF1.5) extension with that name, then you can put it in the MMF1 folder inside of the extensions folder inside of the folder that you installed MMF2 in.

If you don't, you can copy and paste an extension that you have in the folder MMF2 is installed in, and then re-name the copy to be called "dmc2.mfx". Any actions/ conditions, etc. for dmc2.mfx won't be visible, though. If you don't have the full version of MMF2, you might not be able to do that, though, as you need the full version of MMF2 in order to use extensions that don't come with it. If you do have the full version of MMF2, then I advise that you go here and register your product. Then you can have a signature, an avatar, you can access beta versions of MMF2, etc. Anyway, I hope this helps!

EDIT: Oops, looks like someone beat me to method 2. However, you need the full version of MMF2 to do that.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleMac Export Module
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    its extension devil may cry 2!!! loll. sorry, it was stronger than me.

No Products Registered

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Question RELATED TO ANOTHER POST!!

You remember my another post, right, well, I tried to deleting the "dmc2" MFX extension and downloading a version of this extension who works for MMF2, well, but I have some questions before doing this.

• Can you tell if this will works?
    • Can you give me a link where I can download it?
    • There is another way?