User Tag List

Thread: HELP ME WITH THIS!

No Products Registered

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Exclamation HELP ME WITH THIS!

I've tried to download the Extension Pack of MMF2, but when I try to do it, appears "Product not installed", but why is this happening, if I have the MMF2 installed, why is this appearing?

If you know what's happening, please reply this thread.

Thanks

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi, if you can add your current MMF serial key to your forum account you can access the MMF Owners lounge and update to the latest beta.

To add your key, go to "Settings" in the top right of this corner, scroll down to products and fill it in.

Clicker

Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Titanium. If you are using the demo version you can not use extensions or bonus packs.

Marv
    ​458 TGF to CTF 2.5+ Examples and games
    http://www.castles-of-britain.com/mmf2examples.htm

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just ignore the error message, it;s a windows based msg that relates to the installer. This happens a lot on Windows 7. Ignore the msg and restart MMF2 and you will find your extensions have been installed.