DAZ3D/Photoshop artist available for work.

Welcome to our brand new Clickteam Community Hub! We hope you will enjoy using the new features, which we will be further expanding in the coming months.

A few features including Passport are unavailable initially whilst we monitor stability of the new platform, we hope to bring these online very soon. Small issues will crop up following the import from our old system, including some message formatting, translation accuracy and other things.

Thank you for your patience whilst we've worked on this and we look forward to more exciting community developments soon!

Clickteam.
  • Hi everyone, I'm an artist that works with DAZ3D Studio and Photoshop and can make pre-rendered 3D graphics for games. For those of you who might not know what I'm talking about I get a number of 3D models like this...

Please login to see this attachment.

And use photoshop to manipulate them into tiles sets and backgrounds like this.

Please login to see this attachment.

I can also do characters and other things, not just background tiles. Also these examples are much lower quality than what will actually appear in the game. These are just samples. If anyone is interested in having some nice pre-rendered 3D graphics in there game please send me a PM.

Follow my game dev on twitter Please login to see this link.

• Hello Disthron,

Do you do high realism people models? I might have a use for a pilot maker for FS aircraft.

william at lionheartcreations dot com

Hay, I sent you an e-mail at the address you listed. I hope we can sort something out. ^^

Follow my game dev on twitter Please login to see this link.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!