User Tag List

Thread: Flash plugin crash in Firefox

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Flash plugin crash in Firefox

Hi,
    Has anyone else experienced this? Firefox keeps having Flash plugin crashes. It is updated but this still happens. So I removed the program and re-installed. I went to my website and Flash worked again for my games. Then, I tried build and run in MMF2 and the Flash plug in crashed again. Now it crashes on the website again as well. Is there a setting that can fix this. It seems that Flash doesn't like me building and testing with MMF2. Any thoughts? Thanks,
    Brett

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Do you get the crash in IE? I have experienced the same thing in Firefox too. Infact, it seems flash games run different using Firefox. When I run my flash games in Firefox, they seem slower than running them in IE. I think Firefox has a lot of bugs, but I like using it better than IE. So yes. it happens to me too.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by KLiK-iT View Post
    Do you get the crash in IE? I have experienced the same thing in Firefox too. Infact, it seems flash games run different using Firefox. When I run my flash games in Firefox, they seem slower than running them in IE. I think Firefox has a lot of bugs, but I like using it better than IE. So yes. it happens to me too.
    Hi,
    I don't recall experiencing this in IE but I've had Firefox as my default browser so MMF2 does "build and run" in Firefox. Kind of strange. Thanks,
    Brett

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bring up IE and choose "open" and open your flash file that you saved and see if it freezes. I'm pretty sure it has something to do with Firefox and not MMF.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah, I have been experiencing it randomly, but my Flash file is 60MB, so I assumed it had something to do with that.