User Tag List

Thread: Active Picture by File Selector?

Clicker

Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleInstall Creator ProUnicode Add-on
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Active Picture by File Selector?

Is it possible to load an active picture from selector inside an android app?

i want to individualize my app by an image of the user, so this feature is needed. thanks for your help!

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello !

Even if the topic is old, I'd love to know if you found a solution to your problem because I have the exact same issue. I also want to allow my users to customize the application with their own pictures (contained in their phones/tablets). I found that I could use the Active Picture Object to load one from selector. (Note that I want to create an Android app.)

My problem is that, on Android, when I want to load a picture I took with my phone's camera, it crashes. It seems like the big pictures can't be correctly loaded. However, if I allow the users to choose a photo, they may want to load a big picture. In my case I'd rather restrain them in a certain size of picture but if I can overpass this restriction I'd be fine (because I know Fusion can resize pictures).

So I'd love to know what you've done to solve your problem, and maybe take some advice from you to create mine.

Thanks in advance =)

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I subscribe to the issue. How can I adjust the size of the Active Picture?