We have been working hard on the first beta version of the Mac Runtime exporter and we are going to need testers.
If you want to beta test the Mac runtime please read carefully what follows, and consider your decision:
- By being a beta tester you commit to use and test the product regularly. I mean more than once just to see how it works. We trust you to actively test the new versions we publish, with all the games and applications you have at your disposal.
- By being a beta tester you understand that the versions of the software you are going to use are not in a final state. They will crash and your game will certainly not behave as normal (at least at the beginning of the beta program).
- By being a beta tester, you commit to report all the bugs you find in the product, in the best possible manner in the dedicated Mac Runtime forum (you will have special access to this forum once entered in the beta test program).
- You should report each bug in a thread of it's own with a descriptive title.
- You agree not to distribute the beta versions and not to disclose private information related to the exporter.
We will thank you at the end of the beta test program by giving you a rebate on the Mac Runtime, or even a free version if you were really helpful.
So if you agree with all of the above, please send me a PM with your real name and your MMF2 serial number. We will then send your Mac runtime beta serial number and grant you access to the Mac Runtime test forum.
Everyone at Clickteam thank you in advance for the help you will give us.