User Tag List

Thread: Function Eggtimer problem // Power Function for MMF2 Android?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleSWF Export Module

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Question Function Eggtimer problem // Power Function for MMF2 Android?

Greetings, I am experiencing a puzzling issue with the Function Eggtimer Object. Please see the attached file.

When you press 'A', run a function which adds 1 to the counter. When you press 'B', run a function which runs another function which adds 1 to the counter.

The problem is, when you press 'B', somehow 2 is added to the counter. Why?

I didn't want to make another thread for this other topic. Is someone able to port the Power Function Object (by Chris Branch) and make it available for Java/Android? The only reason I am using the Function Eggtimer Object is because the Power Function Object is not available for MMF2. Power Function seems to have no trouble with layers upon layers of nested functions, and is the function object I used the most in MMF 1.5.

function_eggtimer_problem.mfa

Forum Moderator

Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Function Egg Timer Problem Fixed?

Maybe fixed?

Marv
    Attached files Attached files
    ​458 TGF to CTF 2.5+ Examples and games
    http://www.castles-of-britain.com/mmf2examples.htm

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleSWF Export Module

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks, Marv. Well, you "fixed" it, in the sense that you removed the nested function. However, the MFA I posted is just an example of a bug in my other (much more complex) program. (I'm having the same issue in that program as well.) My point is, I need to be able to have nested functions, such as what I have in the above-mentioned example MFA. So I'm wondering, is there a way to fix this issue while keeping the nested function?

And again, on another note, is it easy for someone to port the Power Function Object to MMF2 Android?

Thanks, everyone!

Forum Moderator

Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Function Egg Timer Fixed 2?

Well poo. I need to be educated. Does this fix it? If not, can you educate an old goat like me?

Marv
    Attached files Attached files
    ​458 TGF to CTF 2.5+ Examples and games
    http://www.castles-of-britain.com/mmf2examples.htm

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That fixed it! I still don't understand why it runs twice by default, but this solves the issue. Thanks for the help!