User Tag List

Thread: Zorbié - June 21st on the AppStore !!!

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Talking Zorbié - June 21st on the AppStore !!!

After 9 months of hard work, I'm glad and excited to announce that Zorbié (v1.0), my new game, will be released on the AppStore on June 21st !!

The game is a kind of mix of Arkanoid, shmup and sort of pinball game.
    My purpose was to make a game as "simple" as a doodle jump that, the more you play it, would transform itself in a speedy hardcore 90's arcade action game.

Here is a glimps to the core Gameplay, it come from an early prototype :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1w7TRpNtgmM

I made this game with my brother.
    I hope you'll enjoy it... next month !!

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleMac Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nice! Good graphics, good luck!

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks !

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleMac Export Module
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Looking awesome! will be downloading this
    Looks alot like that cartoon fairly odd parents great stuff.

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    This is looking absolutely fabulous! The gameplay video of the prototype is very interesting too, can't wait to play it. I wish you the best of luck for your game to suceed.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks !
    Evilized, you're right, the truth is, we were aiming something between Ren & Stimpy, Asterix and some Japanese games like Wario Ware and Rythme Paradise.
    It's my brother Simon who did the graphics by the way (I only worked on the interfaces and the game logo).

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    This game seems like a real family affair, I can see Étienne, Simon & Jérémie Périn on the beautiful artwork. Nice! Do you have a trailer of the final product for us to watch?

I also wonder how you came with such a strange name for your character, which sounds somewhat french: Zorbié?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't have any trailer yet, I'm working on debugging the game and I'll do it right after.

And the name... yes it's kind of French as we are French.
    The thing is, we created the character, Zorbié, like 13 or 14 years ago with Simon.
    We were living in the country side, it was winter, we were bored to death on a sunday evening, so we improvised and made this stupid and badly executed "movie": http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0EF97ClIyJI

It was made with MMF1 (yes, we already used MMF1 at this time !!)
    Time passed and recently I uploaded the "movie" on youtube, and friends of us asked us for a sequel.

As we couldn't go back to that same mentaly deranged state we used to be when we made the movie, and because we loved the character, we decided to make a game sequel.
    And here it is !

Clicker Multimedia Fusion 2 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleUnicode Add-on
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What a good game idea! Like it!