User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Controller support?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export Module
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Question Controller support?

Is it possible to use a controller, for example the Xbox controller to a exe runtime game? And if so, would it even be possible to use the analog sticks?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes to both questions. Uses: Joystick 2 object
    or XBOX Gamepad object plugin XNA.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export Module
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Monos View Post
    Yes to both questions. Uses: Joystick 2 object
    or XBOX Gamepad object plugin XNA.
    Ah that is nice! Is there any examples out there to look at for reference on how to use them? I am mostly thinking on how to map the joystick to work with a custom movement and how to tune the analog speed.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Is there no info out there on how to use these objects? ( primary the Joystick 2 object)

Clicker Fusion 2.5 Developer
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How to get Joystick 2

Go to the Download Centre in the Support Section of Clickteam's Main Site

Click on Multimedia Fusion 2

Download the Four Extension Packs- One of them might have the Joystick 2 Object!

If they don't have it, there was a certain site I found long ago where you can find individual object extensions; sadly, I forgot the name of that site...

Note: How to use Joystick 2, just dig into the object itself and its available commands (an extension object may seem useless until you check its contents in the Event Editor); It's basically a complex version of the Built-in Joystick. I found out how to use it in a few minutes, and I was quite amazed!

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFieryPlumber View Post
    How to get Joystick 2

Go to the Download Centre in the Support Section of Clickteam's Main Site

Click on Multimedia Fusion 2

Download the Four Extension Packs- One of them might have the Joystick 2 Object!

If they don't have it, there was a certain site I found long ago where you can find individual object extensions; sadly, I forgot the name of that site...

Note: How to use Joystick 2, just dig into the object itself and its available commands (an extension object may seem useless until you check its contents in the Event Editor); It's basically a complex version of the Built-in Joystick. I found out how to use it in a few minutes, and I was quite amazed!
    I know how to get it, but how do I use it? There is no help file or any example on how to set it up as far as I can see.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    I.L.T.D.O.I.R (I.L.T.D.O.I.R's Location: The Dimension Of Infinite Recursion)
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There are example files: They're just put in the root directory of the examples folder of MMF2 (if I remember correctly).

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by happygreenfrog View Post
    There are example files: They're just put in the root directory of the examples folder of MMF2 (if I remember correctly).
    I have looked in the example folder but I cant find any, are you sure? The only one I find is for the xbox controller. It detects my Xbox controller when I run it, but then it tells me its doing rumble and stuff and nothing happens.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    I.L.T.D.O.I.R (I.L.T.D.O.I.R's Location: The Dimension Of Infinite Recursion)
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think that's the one. I remember there being more though, so maybe they're not all put in the same folder...

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    One thing I wonder, when I choose to press a button I get a choice of 128 buttons :S Is there any chart for what button represent the buttons on an xbox controller?

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast