User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Stat tracking service?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export Module
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hm I actually tried that first but I could not get the analytics to detect anything (I have analytics on previous games). Do you use any objects like the mochi analytics objects or the advanced mochi object for this?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Outcast View Post
    Why should I destroy it on the second frame? I noticed when I tried that that the actual GameCharts icon did not dissapear even though I destroyed the object on frame 2.
    Umm... I haven't had issues destroying it before. You don't need to destroy it, but I was just thinking they wouldn't notice if it went away quickly, but you'd still get your stats.

As for the accuracy... Who knows? But, I haven't noticed a huge disparity between what they and mochi report.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I used the advanced mochi object, and like I said it takes a while for the analytics to show up. It isn't instant.
    Admittedly I haven't used it in a while since I made my own system, so my memory might be a bit fuzzy.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export Module
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    UrbanMonk: What is this "your own system?"

Clicker Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's been so long since I wrote that reply so I don't remember what I was referring to.

It's likely that I was talking about a flash game I made that records stats by using the get object and a pho script to record the data to a database.

It was mostly designed to detect cheaters actually, but it worked fine to see how many players I had.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How long does it usually take for mochi to display the stats? I inserted advanced mochi object yesterday and built an app and ran it a few time. Still no stats today though. Is it enough to just insert the mochi object in the frame and connect the api at start of frame with your id code?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2