User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Ok, a lot of years have passed but still some problems in the Library Objects?

Clicker Multimedia Fusion 2Android Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Do i want to thank you all for the help! As far as it concerns the problems with shooting...

Used ALT to move all Action Points in All animation sequences and all directions
    Deleted Shooting animation sequence
    Inactive when far from playfield = No

Now everything is working fine. Even in Android!

Thank you a lot for your help all especially RhysD who got all th epoints right!

Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by nivram View Post
    OLD. I find the library graphics great and I use them all the time in my examples on my website. nivram mutated from a library figure and I wouldn't change that for anything.

You mentioned that a little intuition should resolve this. Do you have an example of this to help the forum member?

Marv
    nivram i have to agree with you. I am not bad at all to creating graphics but i find it very usefull to use the Libraries and in fact a lot of the objects i like them very much.
    In fact i always start by using them to create a prototype and at the end i end up with a game with these! LOL

PS: good to have you back, i don't know you very good but you were the first who replied to my first post.Oh, your site is excellent by the way!

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you AftPeakTank. I am humble at your feet. Aft Peak Tank? Were you by chance in the navy on a ship..."A" gang maybe?

Marv
    ​455 MMF2 & CTF 2.5 Examples and games
    http://www.castles-of-britain.com/mmf2examples.htm

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by nivram View Post
    Thank you AftPeakTank. I am humble at your feet. Aft Peak Tank? Were you by chance in the navy on a ship..."A" gang maybe?

Marv
    Haha, in fact my profession is Naval Architecture so i know soem stuff about ships...I guess you were in the navy, me, i was in the airforce, the Greek airforce

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2