Dynamic resolutions with stretching (MMF2 HWA)

Welcome to our brand new Clickteam Community Hub! We hope you will enjoy using the new features, which we will be further expanding in the coming months.

A few features including Passport are unavailable initially whilst we monitor stability of the new platform, we hope to bring these online very soon. Small issues will crop up following the import from our old system, including some message formatting, translation accuracy and other things.

Thank you for your patience whilst we've worked on this and we look forward to more exciting community developments soon!

Clickteam.
  • I need a extension for a custom main-resolution. My problem is, I have a game with dynamic main-resolutions and stretching.

Example:
    The player change the resolution in the game-options to 800x600. The game startet now on main-resolution 400x300 and streched up to 800x600 (double size). This works perfectly.. but change the player the resolution to 1024x768 is the main resolution (512x384).. and this don't work anymore.

Here my example to see the problem:
    Please login to see this link.

The best example what I need you can see here (download the game and see the custom resolutions):

• I need a extension for a custom main-resolution. My problem is, I have a game with dynamic main-resolutions and stretching.

Example:
    The player change the resolution in the game-options to 800x600. The game startet now on main-resolution 400x300 and streched up to 800x600 (double size). This works perfectly.. but change the player the resolution to 1024x768 is the main resolution (512x384).. and this don't work anymore.

Here my example to see the problem:

The best example what I need you can see here (download the game and see the custom resolutions):

Have you tried Ultimate Fullscreen yet?

My Please login to see this link., my Please login to see this link.. If there are awards for "'highest number of long forum posts", then I'd have probably won at least 1 by now. XD

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!