User Tag List

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Any good MMF2 tutorials for 3D?

Clicker Multimedia Fusion 2 DeveloperSWF Export Module

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I know how useful things like sub-conditions would be, but a lot of changes like this that seem pretty simple would actually require major changes in the editor and all of the runtimes, under the hood.

We've put a lot of effort into getting the infrastructure in place to make things like this easy to implement in the Fusion 3 codebase, and we're really looking forward to being able to show it to you. But any time spent making big changes like this in MMF2 would take valuable time away from Fusion 3 development, so we have to strike a careful balance.

No Products Registered

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Not exactly a tut..

Here is a link to a clone of the game Minecraft which was created using Multimedia Fusion 2.

As clearly shown, MMF2 is entirely capable of 3D graphics !

Nivram, reading the thread i really appreciate your logically steadfast mind, thanks for your inputs.

LavaFlaminG6. The next time you feel frustrated into slinging mud at kind developers or pushing blame on-to capable IDEs ... Check whether you're just incapable. and please, keep your close-minded perspective to yourself.

( Forgive me for reopening an old thread )

No Products Registered

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Not to mention the 3d opengl engine i released http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BS2d-S6ExHo
    (not very popular though) and a 3d biohazard project of mine http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OyGce...YeHuemiI2SQNuw

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I agree with Konidias that CT needs to be more open... EVERYTHING is a secret.. I can't get any kind of ETA on when the next beta/builds will be released.. I'd also like to know if F3 will be coming next year, the year after or 5 years from now.. do I start a fairly big 1 year+ project now.. or work on smaller stuff until F3 comes? I don't know..

They should make a rule to post tiny little updates in the news thread once a week, like

- Android / iOS runtimes estimated new build on "date x"
    - Feature XYZ is being looked at
    - end of update!

and then if by the next week if it's not looking like they'll make the date, change the date to a later one.. I don't mind.. just give us something.

And whenever ANY kind of info is released on F3.. it should be posted/updated in a sticky news thread somewhere.. users shouldn't have to scour obscure blogs / random threads to find tiny bits of cryptic information..

Clicker Multimedia Fusion 2
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    And I just wanted a simple square plane (guess another name for it is a Billboard?) (A picture frame really, not 3D) bouncing around in a 3D Floor. That OpenGL can do good right?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4