User Tag List

Thread: My Shapes - Slide, swap, match... but play tactical to reach the top rankings!

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Lightbulb My Shapes - Slide, swap, match... but play tactical to reach the top rankings!

Play as you please with My Shapes, a puzzle/match-3 game where relaxation meets challenge.
    Match three identical shapes horizontally or vertically, and try to achieve the goal to complete the round. Play at your pace or against the clock on more than 20 grids of progressive challenge. Combine different game modes and choose your level of difficulty.

By using special items with skill, you can get out of any situation. Also remember to collect coins, they allow you to unlock new game elements.
    By playing with My Shapes sharpen your sense of observation, your quickness of mind and your capacity of anticipation.

Slide, swap, match... but play tactical to reach the top rankings!

What awaits you:
    * Play at your pace or against the clock...
    * ...on 20+ grids of progressive challenge
    * Combine different game modes
    * Use special items with skill
    * Unlock new game elements
    * Game Center Leaderboards/Achievements
    * Universal app (iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch)

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Just wanted to thank the people involved in the project. I really like the sensible music wrote by Didier Bieuvelet (aka daidy here on the forums). Timothy Ellis (aka CrazyIvan) was fast and efficient in writing a ChartBoost extension with advanced features. Also many thanks to the people at Clickteam for the work that you have done on the iOS exporter, especially to Francois for having improved the Game Center suite of extensions. This game also heavily uses Anders' AGBO extension, so thanks to you too!
    And as usual the forumers and the chatters were very helpful, and funny at times, so.. Merci beaucoup!

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Good job for this release Olivier ! It was a pleasure to work with you and I hope MyShapes will have the success it deserves.
    The app is free so, everybody here on the forum, try it !

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I just tried it

A well executed Match 3, I really like the rotating animation of the shapes when you select them.
    Good job !

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Thank you very much for your support guys, much appreciated. Many people tell me that they like the animations or movements of the shapes, so I must have done something right.

For the record, the game now ranks #95,847,261 in its primary category Puzzle Game, which is overwhelmingly catastrophic. And on my device I can't even sort the apps by release date anymore.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export Module
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thats terrible about the ranking,especially since its such a well done game! Have you been posting in various forums/sites at all (ie Toucharcade) to drum up some initial boost? Just curious how did you find out what your ranking is? The services I use rarely show outside the top #400

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Thanks for the kind words Tony. I just came up with the number, the real ranking of My Shapes must be "null". I just cannot see it anywhere on the App Store, like if it was never released. To find it you must search for it. And to search for it you must have already heard about it. We have a french expression for this: "passer inaperçu".

I have posted at some places, but I don't really like doing this in places where I actually never go. Feels like spamming.

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Did I mention that the game is actually FREE? Please post a review/rating on the App Store if you have a minute to spare. You'll get my lifetime gratitude, and more importantly you'll get a reward of 500 coins in the game!